March Faeries Seekers Circle

faerylvr

Elvenstar welcome... we love to play in case you couldn't tell... and we don't torture too often... even if faunabay and I like to say we do. However, we laugh, tease and have an overall faeryly wonderful time!

faerylvr

*bump* just in case anyone else wants to play and didn't see it way down there :D

elvenstar

Haha, you can say that stuff about torture all you want, but I know the truth... 'cause the fairies told me so ;) I asked them about it and the Laune came out! :love:

faerylvr

elvenstar said:
Haha, you can say that stuff about torture all you want, but I know the truth... 'cause the fairies told me so ;) I asked them about it and the Laune came out! :love:

Hmmm... she must really want you to join then... if she won't even let us have our fun... :( lol. I am glad that you have joined and we won't be toooooo bad. Well, look out for faunabay :D but the rest of us will go easy on you.

pippi

The blank card...

Quick question about this exchange... I'm wondering what to do in case the blank card comes up in a reading for someone else. It has not yet come up for me, and I haven't yet "met" my personal faery guide. When reading for others, and you don't yet have your own faery, do you remove the card from the deck? Or do you leave it in and if it comes up, see if anything comes to you...and if not, just draw another card? Has anyone here had a blank, unknown faery come up in a reading exchange for another?

Alta

It would my opinion that you should leave out the blank card until you are sure of what it means.

M

elvenstar

pippi said:
Has anyone here had a blank, unknown faery come up in a reading exchange for another?
I have had this come up for someone else and I just directed them to the source. ;) But I'm not sure if my experience or opinion would be right for you. Perhaps you could leave it out like Marion says, or ask the fairies about it!

faunabay

faerylvr said:
Well, look out for faunabay :D but the rest of us will go easy on you.
Excuse me! What?? Look out for who! Not nice, little, innocent faunabay!! There's nothing to look out for with her! She's perfect!!!! An innocent lamb!!

}) }) **ROFLMAO** }) })

faunabay

pippi said:
Has anyone here had a blank, unknown faery come up in a reading exchange for another?
I've only had this happen once in many, many years of doing readings. And to tell you the truth I can't remember exactly why or what it was saying but it did make sense at the time. (shrug)

pippi

Thanks everyone for your advice! I think maybe I'll also ask the faeries what they recommend I should do when the moment arises. :)