March Intuitive Oracle ~ Fermmoylle and Haleyw

Fermmoylle

Hello, Haleyw! Here's our spread:

Spread for March

Going back to basics this month with the spreads. You do not have to do both but there is a choice between either;

3 - Card

Past- Present- Future

5 - Card

Current Situation
Your Expectations
Hidden Influences
Advice
Outcome

Whatever you as a reader feel more drawn to as I know some people prefer to use a shorter spread and give those with a little less time the opportunity to join in.
If you can focus the reading on my role as a husband, that'd be great.

What about you? Any particular focus? I'll use The Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle for this one.

haleyw

Hey, yeah that's fine! :) Do you want 3 or 5 card spread?

I'll have a love focus please, 5 card spread. Currently single.

Fermmoylle

3 or 5? It's up to you. Let your feelings dictate that.

I'll do your love reading tonight (or tomorrow at most).

haleyw

Psychic Tarot

Current Situation - Obstacles & Challenges

Looks as though youand your wife are going through a pretty tough time.
You're probably feeling lost and uncertain and wondering how best to deal with things and how to overcome these challenges that you're both facing, right now.

Your Expectations - Sacral Chakra

You feel as though your desires are not being truly met. This chakra is linked to our sexuality and being sexually fulfilled, so you may be experiencing problems in this area.

Hidden Influences - Dispruption

It's going to get worse before it gets better i'm afraid. There are things happening that you feel you have no control over, but rather than try and fight against this, you have to go with it. You have to allow these things to happen before anything can change and start fixing itself.

Advice - Intuition

Listen carefully to your intuition, don't over rule it. It's very important that you go with your gut this time and do what you feel is right, no matter how hard or difficult that may be.

Outcome - Love begins

You will get through this time, you have to remember that. It won't always be like this and you will feel happy and content again. It may not come as soon as you are hoping for, but keep remembering that what you are going through now is necessary to achieve happiness later on.

I can tell you more if you wish, once I have received feedback and know if I am on the right track.

Blessings and good luck to you.

Fermmoylle

Hi!

This is the reading, with a focus on love, using The Chronicles of Destiny Fortune Cards.

Current Situation
43. The Book of Destiny. A young woman reads an old book, feeling it. Your fate is created when you seek it, so do what you really want. Don't hold anything back and look for fulfilling your destiny by shaping it.

Your Expectations
20.The Warlock. A magician shows himself off, a crow on his shoulder. You seem to expect trouble, obstacles... Nothing appears to be really fine, and even if everything was good you antecipate something bad.

Hidden Influences
14. Distant Shores. A ship can be seen by a window. People from afar or events happening far away seem to influence the current situation. Try to understand that and you'll be able to use it on your favor.

Advice
47. Union. A couple share a tender moment together. The advice here is clear: no matter what happens, try to stick together. Make your commitment and support the one you love.

Outcome
48. Bliss. A woman feels empowered by the energies within. This couldn't be a better outcome: happiness and joy awaits. Follow your bliss and you'll find it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQZHuJ7lvyw/

I hope this gives you what you seek.