1 Card-1 Smile

Falcor

Hi people

This time I feel like doing something nice and positive. I will use my crystals deck that will reveal something(small or big) that makes you smile. No need to ask questions or to give me a subject. Let the card to speak their message.

What I ask in return is a well thought, detailed and descent feedback that will be no less then 3 lines.

Also I WILL ASK FOR A READING BACK. A same subject, 1 card from an oracle of yours choice.

If you feel you can't do any of the requested before please skip this thread.

Thank you

Let's start?

1.Aries2014-done+fb
2.Eva4-done+fb
3.Awkward.turtle91-done+fb
4.EmpressArwen-done

Aries2014

Sounds good to me..

Falcor

Sounds good to me..

Zincite-root chakra

http://www.crystaldictionary.com/me...33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/z/i/zincite_5049.jpg

This crystal talks about your body. Your body shape/state/looks make you smile. You are pleased with what you see and/or feel from the vessel of your soul. It talks about physical health and wealth of your body. Also it may talk about being pleased with your appearance.

Are you doing yoga? Any other physical activity? Vegeterian? Eating and sleeping well? Planning to? Whatever it is it's good to your body and you can feel the effects of your doing.

Eva4

May l? It may be a while until l get back to you but it will be in the same day.

Awkward.turtle91

Me me me me me :),
May have to get your reading done tomorrow due to work however it'll be done ❤️.
I'll be going to sleep now, need to be up soon.

Yawewwnnnn! X

Aries2014

Zincite-root chakra

http://www.crystaldictionary.com/me...33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/z/i/zincite_5049.jpg

This crystal talks about your body. Your body shape/state/looks make you smile. You are pleased with what you see and/or feel from the vessel of your soul. It talks about physical health and wealth of your body. Also it may talk about being pleased with your appearance.

Are you doing yoga? Any other physical activity? Vegeterian? Eating and sleeping well? Planning to? Whatever it is it's good to your body and you can feel the effects of your doing.

Hey sorry about the delay yes your right I do love my body and still working on it by going to the gym well starting bk the gym this after my break of 3 weeks so yes I also like to eat good foods and be nice and healthy to feel good and look good!

Aries2014

For you I used my Goddess guidance oracle cards

I got - Vesta - Home so maybe it's saying you like been at home in your surroundings or you have or are moving into a new house and that your household situation is improving either through a nice or healthy change

Falcor

May l? It may be a while until l get back to you but it will be in the same day.

Tiger Eye-solar plexus chakra
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2c/c2/63/2cc263b4ad7d4bdaff0aaa976dae30ac.jpg

Do you have a pet? Id so it's very probable the "insert here pet's name" is a reason for your joy, your smile. Animals give their love with pure heart and those who opens can feel it. The animal will not buy you an expensive gift but it will express their love and affection in million different ways.

If you have no pet you may have a joyful/funny encounter with an animal or bird.

Falcor

Me me me me me :),
May have to get your reading done tomorrow due to work however it'll be done ❤️.
I'll be going to sleep now, need to be up soon.

Yawewwnnnn! X

Citrin-Solar plexus chakra
http://images1-hu.gs-static.com/pro...a15d0d62a3-termeszetes-citrin-geoda-darab.jpg

Golden energy of new opportunities. It warms you like a gentle sun and spreads your lips in a happy smile. There was or is something new and promising in your life now. Can be new job, new project, new person. Whatever it is it brings abundance, energy into your everyday.

Falcor

For you I used my Goddess guidance oracle cards

I got - Vesta - Home so maybe it's saying you like been at home in your surroundings or you have or are moving into a new house and that your household situation is improving either through a nice or healthy change

Maybe this card speaks about those changes I'll do in my house next month. Changing some furniture, some redecorating and such. As is my rented place looks like now..well it could be better.