"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

LadyZelda

My goodness could not have imagined that this 9 of coins could be even more perfect than it was already!!! :thumbsup: But yep, MoonGypsy was right!!! I loved the bird before and now I love it even more!!! :love: It is true that a little enhancement was a great idea! :thumbsup:

This is an awesome card and as I can't get enough of it I have saved it and it is right now on my desktop!!! :D Of course right now with the copyrights it is not as good as it could be but once I have the deck, I'll scan it and I'll have a wonderful wallpaper!;)

Thanks you so much for what you have done with my baby :love: :thumbsup:

And for the 6 of Swords as one of the calendar's pic, I think it's a great one! It is sooooooooo cute! :love: and so beautiful! I love the setting with the boat and the river with the trees and she has a Medieval dress and looks like Eowyn from the Lord of the Rings...;) :thumbsup:

tarotlyn

My goodness could not have imagined that this 9 of coins could be even more perfect than it was already!!! :thumbsup: But yep, MoonGypsy was right!!! I loved the bird before and now I love it even more!!! :love: It is true that a little enhancement was a great idea! :thumbsup:

This is an awesome card and as I can't get enough of it I have saved it and it is right now on my desktop!!! :D Of course right now with the copyrights it is not as good as it could be but once I have the deck, I'll scan it and I'll have a wonderful wallpaper!;)

Thanks you so much for what you have done with my baby :love: :thumbsup:

And for the 6 of Swords as one of the calendar's pic, I think it's a great one! It is sooooooooo cute! :love: and so beautiful! I love the setting with the boat and the river with the trees and she has a Medieval dress and looks like Eowyn from the Lord of the Rings...;) :thumbsup:
:heart::) LadyZelda...great then...Khloe is now the official 9 of Coins card :):thumbsup:
...and as MoonGypsy said, she doesn't care about the extra version being in the deck or not...
i agree...and we will want to keep the costs down as much as possible in the end which means
more profit for rescues.

Regarding the 6 of swords...you haven't seen my first version with 'red haired' yet...
(you can see it at the bottom...)
Thank you, LadyZelda :heart:

:heart:@everyone
Oh, i completely forgot to tell you all the other great thing that happened today...
someone emailed from FB, that want's to sell the deck in her store...and when i told her 'yes'...
here is what she replied:

start email...
Thank you! You know I am on the board of United Rescues of KY, and used to be on the
board of Lexington Humane Society and wolf Run Wildlife Refuge - so I value anything that
helps save the lives of animals in need...bless you!

...end email...

Isn't that great! ...so now i realize that by buying the deck in bulk, and doing all the shipping work myself,
i will be able to sell the deck at wholesale prices to stores that want to carry it...same
with the bears deck. And if TGC bombs out for some reason...i have another great little
publisher that does the same excellent work...just takes long for the decks to get here...
but buying in bulk it won't matter in the long run...

...back to work...

wait...here is the 6 of Swords...my first version with red hair...so you can compare and
i need to decide if this card is a good one for the Lover's Calendar submission...today! YIKES

...red hair? or blonde hair? ...i am running out of time... :eek:

:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• SWORDS.6.COMPARISON.jpg
    SWORDS.6.COMPARISON.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 126

tarotlyn

:heart::) Okay...i have some of tomorrow to still decide which 2 cards to submit...

i have just written my deck 'write up' and i will post here for you all to see:
(note: He told me only 250 words...can you believe, when i was done typing it up, it was 'exactly' 250 words :p:D LOL

start submission text:
The 'Medieval Chihuahua Tarot' is a very charming, 78 card, ‘real Chihuahua’ deck (done in
the traditional RWS, 1910 tarot style) with the proceeds going to help rescue Chihuahuas
and other dogs. This a NON-PROFIT deck created by a former tarot teacher of 30 + years
(Lynnette Monrean AKA tarotlyn), whom is also a graphic artist. 100% of the proceeds from
your purchase will be going to help rescue and care for abused dogs. Some of them have
special needs for the rest of their little lives, due to that abuse. Please Help!

You will be delighted as each Chihuahua takes you back in time to a beautiful Medieval setting.
There are approximately 25 Chihuahuas in this deck that belong to members of the
Aecletctic Tarot Forum and Facebook. Miss Monrean thanks her wonderful friends on the
Aecletctic forum that teamed up with her and helped critique this deck.

Included with the purchase of this deck, are Lynnette’s written upright and reversed meanings.
She put 30 + years of experience into her tarot meanings. However, each card, easily,
allows you to read intuitively, if you prefer. Lynnette’s wonderful explanation of the
traditional Celtic Cross Spread is included in the documentation, as well.

You will just love these little Chihuahuas when they come alive for you and give you a little
peek into your mysterious future!

Where to purchase the Medieval Chihuahua deck: http://www.AnimalTarot.com
Contact email: lyn@animaltarot.com
Lynnette is 'tarotlyn' on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum: http://www.tarotforum.net
and on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/tarotlyn

...end submission text

i did use some of the write up i did for my bear deck...so that really saved me a LOT of time...

NOW...only to decide on which '2' cards out of '78'...YIKES...

maybe by sleeping on it... My Spirits will tell me...i will just keep looking at all the images
tonight ...and tomorrow...decide which ???

Debra

No hair. Only her own perfectly wonderful lil' Chihuahua fur.

tarotlyn

No hair. Only her own perfectly wonderful lil' Chihuahua fur.
:heart: Debra, i am pondering that... (but haven't decided yet, though)
Thank you for your thoughts :heart:

:heart:@everyone...

i just asked my Spirits to help me pick out 'which' cards should i submit for the Calendar...and they did :heart::)

(see the images i picked out below)

The reasons for these two:
1. They are both Medieval looking
2. One IS following the theme (name) of his Calendar...

Anyway...i just knew i couldn't sleep if i didn't get this submitted to Tom before going to bed tonight...

Everything has just been submitted!!! :):thumbsup:...and i will be back to editing tomorrow...

Here are the two cards i just submitted:
(don't be unhappy anyone, please, i just think these are the perfect two for the '2013 Tarot Lover's Calendar' :heart:)

:heart:
Lyn

Attachments

• LOVERS.jpg
    LOVERS.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 119
  • COINS.9.version.2.Khloe.jpg
    COINS.9.version.2.Khloe.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 120

Bhavana

:heart::) i have been looking at the cards to see which two i will select for the Lover's Tarot Calendar...

and what do you think about submitting this one?...you haven't seen it yet... i did just rework it...
i think this is the only 'blonde' in the deck...must have it in...LOL :laugh:

:heart: Lyn

oh yeah, this one would be great!!! So funny! With the blonde hair..!
I like it better than your most recent choices.

Lyn, I had forgotten - or maybe you never said - that you were donating ALL the money you get for this deck to rescues. You are really such a great person, all this hard work you have done - it's amazing that you don't care to keep any of it. God knows it is needed so bad. My heart breaks every day for animals. Right now it seems in Philly every time I turn around they are finding dogs tortured and burned to death - it's absolutely horrible, what goes on, and the laws are a bunch of BS - amount to nothing more but a slap on the hand. No surprise when we make football stars out of animal abusers in this country, what kind of example is that??

Big hugs and kisses to you, from me and all the dogs out there that need a second chance!

LadyZelda

For the hair of the 6 of Swords even though I like red hair over blond hair; I think that our little Chi looks better with her blond hair;) OR it needs a more subtle red hair that looks more natural...anyway even in real life I like red hair when they are either on the light side (what they call "strawberry blond") or when they've darken like an auburn color. In that case, red hair might suit her just fine...;)

She is surely adorable with her long hair...hey, that is the way women were back then! :D and that is going to put a smile on people's faces! A little humor is good medicine!;)

And you made me giggle and put a smile up to my ears when I discovered your choice for the calendar’s pics!!! :party: :love: I didn't expect my baby to be on it! But true her dress is such a gorgeous medieval dress and the falcon is so typical of these days, thus the 9 of Coins is really so much into the Medieval theme and the Lovers are perfect! Fitting so well with both your deck and the Calendar’s theme! I bet the Lovers will end up on the February page celebrating "Valentine's Day" :love: :thumbsup:

And yes, like Bhavana said this is a great gesture to give out the profits to help rescue dogs! It always breaks my heart to see how some people treat their dogs...and cats as a matter of fact. I can't stand the abuses done to these innocent, loving souls and I do help ASPCA as much as I can :love:
:thumbsup: for what you are doing my friend and I know that you will be greatly blessed for having such a big :love: ! :D

Hugs :love:

ETA: I forgot to say that the note you wrote will be perfect, it does point out important things and is well put together for people to pay attention and they have the info on how to purchase the deck! Personally, I would not know how to do it differently, I believe he' ll be happy with what you wrote! :D

MoonGypsy

:heart::)
Regarding the 6 of swords...you haven't seen my first version with 'red haired' yet...

Oh, i am giggling because your red haired Chi has my hair color almost exactly!!! :D

But, i do have to admit, the blonde looks better in this particular card.

Your write up is really great also; i would prefer "Ms." Monrean rather than "Miss", though. Just a personal idiosyncrasy.:heart:

The cards you decided to send for the calendar are perfectly lovely--especially the 9 of Coins with Khloe. i really have fallen in love with that card! :D

LadyZelda

A thought....

:heart::).... the proceeds going to help rescue Chihuahuas
and other dogs. This a NON-PROFIT deck created by a former tarot teacher of 30 + years
(Lynnette Monrean AKA tarotlyn), whom is also a graphic artist. 100% of the proceeds from
your purchase will be going to help rescue and care for abused dogs. Some of them have
special needs for the rest of their little lives, due to that abuse. Please Help!

I was thinking about what you said above and it is quite something to know that in your deck there are actually Chis that came from shelters and the fact that your deck is there to help rescued dogs!

Khloe is one of them even if she didn't end up in a shelter after being abused. In her case, the litter of puppies was left at the doors of a shelter. She was the only female, all her brothers were quickly adopted and she was left on her own. When I found out about her, the lady that worked at the shelter told me she wondered why all her brothers were already gone and no one had paid attention to Khloe when she was so adorable...
Well, I knew why!;) It was because she was meant for me and I needed a bit more time to find her on the Net! :D I was blessed to get her at 10 weeks old a bit more than 2 years ago and she's been such a blessing to me since then! :love:

Bhavana

Well, I knew why!;) It was because she was meant for me and I needed a bit more time to find her on the Net! :D I was blessed to get her at 10 weeks old a bit more than 2 years ago and she's been such a blessing to me since then! :love:

I truly believe this...just like we are meant to meet up and be with certain people in our lives, the same is true for the animals that come our way! And she is certainly a shelter dog, even if she was dumped there as a pup - the whole point is to adopt, no matter what the dog's age is, instead of putting money in a breeders pocket. Breeders have their place, we need someone to keep breeds going and there will always be people who will buy from them, but I am noticing more and more with people I meet that adopting is becoming much more common and I think it is so awesome!! More money and more foster homes is what is needed to keep the senseless euthanasia numbers down, and that is what is so great about people like Lyn, doing all this hard work for purely selfless reasons.