Meg Ryan moments when finding a deck?

MizGrace

Have you ever yelled Yes yes yes! I do not mean getting so excited its another issue. I mean just wanting to yell yes because you are glad.

when winning or finding a deck by surprise?
or a deck thats come to you as a gift?

I had the yes yes yes issue happen in a shop when I found a tarot hardbback book it was huge hard to carry home but after searching lots of shelves with sore feet and sore back in my head I wanted to yell it and do a fist pump!

Redfaery

I almost cried with joy when I received my Crystal Visions Tarot, if that counts?

EmpressArwen

I got all teary eyed and excited when I ordered The Wyrd of Sarah Howard. It's not here yet but just clicking pay and knowing it was going to be mine was a seriously thrilling experience. :)

Scarlet Woodland

Opening the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle was pretty darn close for me.

MizGrace

Voyager tarot + book I said thank you god I was at home when received it if he heard me im sure he put his hand over his face shook head and laughed. saying little things please little minds 'pah humans' she thinks that is amazing I God I can do everything.tyvm for responses they all count a happy moment is worth sharing.

RiverRunsDeep

Honestly, too many Meg Ryan moments to count! :D

The most memorable moment was finding my Silver Edition Bohemian Gothic Tarot. Someone was actually willing to part with their deck for a reasonable price, and I actually had the funds to purchase it. I could hardly breathe until the transaction was complete! It remains my favorite, grab-it-if-the-house-is-burning deck.

MizGrace

thank you for sharing hope you all enjoy your finds in the years to come

Falcor

I was excited like a child when I bought my Hudes tarot, I like it sooo much. Also was really happy to win the New Vision deck from a big tarot shop competition.