mercury retrograde (already?)

Lynda

The furious storm

Hey Rabbit

I know what you mean, people have been either screaming or wanting to scream everywhere. If you take a look at the Sabian Symbol for Cancer 26+ - which Mercury has been travelling over the last few days - and, also, the Sun of today - you'll see it's The Furious Storm in a Canyon Filled With Valuable Homes.

I spent the last few days trying my best to stop all hell from breaking loose at a friend's house where people were squaring off at each other. It's been quite a difficult retrograde.

With the Sun on the Furious Storm degree today, I'm hoping the war in the middle east doesn't escalate... fingers crossed (and toes).

Rabbit

Thanks Lynda. I will go look at Sabian Symbols. I know there has been alot of talk about them herre recently, but I never got interested. I guess I should.
Thanks,
Rabbit

paradoxx

Mercry Station (already?)

Well, no, that is on the 28th, but like everything mercury teh effects can be felt about a week or two in advance. Communication might be knocked out of place and into a standstill. Retroactivity is going to be prominant, but expect it to be more modern in terms of "when." The 80's and 90's are merging into a unified variable and seperating them is going to be difficult if at all possible. This new variable is what is going to be used as leverage, its weight will be how much can be remembered.

abella

Today I had three business deals sealed and many more sprouting. It was a profitable day. However, up to the last 2 weeks communication and movement was at a standstill. grrr... I understand we are Mercury Retrograde in Leo and my sun sign is a Leo.

Oh and the Internet, web hosting, and email was snarled yesterday and still snarling somewhat today.

paradoxx

well, actually, mercury went retrograde in leo, and backtracked into cancer, mars, Saturn and all those asteroids in leo are charging the lions roar this time, the reprecussions of this retrograde will be felt for another three weeks after the 28th, and then when mecury re-enters leo on august 11th, then everythign that occured during this retrograde will set in and start displaying itself proudly. Until then, expect a mish-mash of communciation, ideas, thought processes, and other odd events in the air.

but actually, if you use Sidereal astrology (see this recent thread and poll ) mercury went retrograde in cancer and is now in gemini, which could explain the total lack of energy (from a sidreal pov) as the sun just left sidreal gemini. mercury is picking up on and is finishing up sidereal gemini processes, while tropical cancer is being challanged with communication issues.

feeling confused? That would be mercury retrograde at its finest, in the tropical system, mercury went retrograde at 1 leo and returned back into the cusp, in the sidereal system, mercury conjuncted the sun on the Sidreal Cancer/Gemini Cusp and continued in reverse back into sidereal gemini while the sun entered sidereal cancer. Basically we are dealing with the energies of the two systems, tropical which associates with the actual position of the sky (identified as the traditional constellation a millenia ago), and sidereal which connects directly with the position of the light of the stars which we see nightly. I wouldn't have brought this duality up if it wasn't for the sidereal conjunction on the Cancer/Gemini cusp and its effect I noticed today, which for a conjunction of the sun and mercury was a rather energyless evening.

paradoxx

Mercury is moving stationary, stay calm, its in cancer. The flow of this sign could take you into unwelcome territory if you can't stay levelheaded. Don't throw things, be nice you your workplace, and don't get acting like a bull in a china shop. Stay sharp and diligent, and accept your limitations while you still have the leverage to be gracious about it, don't put yourself on a pedastal that doesn't support everyone else at the same time. Be aware of your outward presentations and don't let the little things get to your inner psyche.

Mercury staiontary forces our hand to work for our positions of how intelligent we are, in cancer it tells us that we can't just let the first impression be the only imrpression, and events taht have recently passed have proven and indicated if we are capable of dealing with teh unexpected or not.

Barbaras Ahajusts

A little surprised at today.
It went smoother than I thought it would. I had "Keep peace in the home" written on the calendar and besides me having to quietly ream out my daughter for a stunt she pulled, its been calm.

Can we say, "Wow Barb!" :laugh:

I'll take the rest of the week like this one, please!!

:heart:Barb

Rabbit

eBay

Well, I purchased "Viva Las Vegas" and they sent me "The Trouble with Girls".
Both Elvis films but none the less a mix up.

paradoxx

Mercury is stationary on this 28th day, we will find ourselves busy with virgo moon work but also be introspective as to our own desires, needs, as well as our shortcomings. Don't, I repeat don't start nagging others about their shortcomings unless you want a rude wake up call as to your presentation of personality.

Independence from our emotional states will be prominant today as the moon opposes uranus, and financial increase is quite possible with the sun square to jupiter. And inconjunct between saturn and uranus is going to put restrictions and independance at odds with eachother, but perhaps more stressful is the sun opposing chiron.

The moon oppose chiron on tuesday, and that energy swept by quickly, this is the wrappign up of such energies, while otherwise the power of the sun takes a little more time to resolve the issue, describe the problems, and eventually come to a knowledgable conclusion.

Barbaras Ahajusts

No no no!

Can we please make them go back to yesterday's position? Pretty please! It was such an awesome day!

Last night I felt that tug of stuffens for today and I don't want to get out the duct tape to cover my mouth today! Sigh.

My limitations...(moaning here!)

Thanks for all these updates! I balance them with my cards, and my horiscope reading for the day!

Big hugs,

Barb