6) What is preventing me from becoming this person? - Page of Cups
7) What opportunities am I avoiding? - Tower
8) How do I envision my life becoming? - 9 of Wands
9) The Real me. - Chariot
10) What is my life purpose? - Knight of Cups
11) What still needs to be assimilated into the real me? - Hermit
12) What inessential part of my persona am I shoring up? - Temperance
13) The next step on my life journey; what I should bear in mind. - 4 of Swords

(King of Pentacles) The face I show the world is someone who is steady and reliable, friendly, generous, hard-working, and whatever else you want to say here.

(4 of Wands) The reasons why I assume this mask is actually just coming across to me as not a fear but what I know. It keeps me stable.

(Hierophant) What I expect to gain is my place in society.

(Empress) What I'm doing with my life is nurturing and growing it, protecting it.

(3 of Swords) Who I would like to be is perhaps someone stranded on a desert island away from all this Hierophant b.s.

(Page of Cups) What is preventing me from becoming this person is the fact that I know I'd miss all the happy moments with those I care about.

(Tower) The opportunities I'm avoiding would be falling naked from the sky. (Just kidding!) But in all seriousness, that could be likened to the Fool almost. Perhaps the opportunity to wake up and realize that life isn't all crap when you focus on those Page of Cups things.

(9 of Wands) I envision my life becoming perhaps easier, as time goes by. Staying stong with my many battlewounds.

(Chariot) I am really determined.

(Knight of Cups) My life purpose involves moving through life with an idealistic expectation (and perhaps trying to figure out how that fits in with the ugly truth).

(Hermit) What still needs to be assimilated into the real me is wisdom through experience (Chariot).

(Temperance) What inessential part of my persona am I shoring up? I'm not sure I totally agree with the way this question is worded, but it appears that what I'm 'shoring up' is the balance required to move through life- it's there but I'm not actively using it (perhaps because I'm not doing anything to gain actual experience). In other words, too much emphasis on the water side of things, and not enough on the fire side of things. Or maybe this is just patience.

(4 of Swords) What I should bare in mind for the next step in my journey is perhaps being ready to act on a moment's notice.