Messages from the universe?

Awkward.turtle91

https://i.imgsafe.org/3ebc91d50a.jpg
Yes I've posted a simaler reading in the tarot section but it's good to get the lenromands point of view right also!

Basically yes this story is in the divination section, I had a dream about men and fairies don't ask it's a bizzare combo I know! I found a feather in my room this morning once I woke up
See inserted link
https://i.imgsafe.org/3ec41b3913.jpg.

I read in card combinations, but I am acceptant to any other ways of reading or views

I asked "what message did the universe have for me with the feather."

Stork (ironically came up), Garden, Key , Bear and Book

My take

Stork and Garden - there's something coming my way that's going to create a positive change, so positive that even my friends won't be able to miss it. Garden and Key - what ever the change maybe my friends will be supportive over it and will be happy for me. Key and Bear - I'm finally taking charge of my life and making a change financially even if it means saving up to get to where I want to be. Bear and Book maybe due to this a man in my life might arrive to help me get to the place I need to go, one I don't know well yet.

Any other takes?

Xx

DownUnderNZer

The message could be:

Stork, Garden, Key , Bear and Book

Expect some changes of a broader nature through observing certain signs and/or perhaps reading signals more strongly as these may actually prove to be a revelation of sorts.

DND :)

Awkward.turtle91

The message could be:

Stork, Garden, Key , Bear and Book

Expect some changes of a broader nature through observing certain signs and/or perhaps reading signals more strongly as these may actually prove to be a revelation of sorts.

DND :)

That's good! What would you mean by broader nature?, i alert when it comes to signs well obviously not that alert because I walked past my feather this morning before I noticed its presence.

By the sounds of it this week or month is going to be one of those "oh my goodness." Moments lol! Good start to the equinox!

:) Xx