Messenger Oracle

Pyrrhic

Well what we've done in the past is get together one big order and have them all shipped to one address here in the US. Sometimes (not always) but sometimes it's cheaper than way even with the extra shipping to each person once they get to the US. We could do some checking if some of you would want to do this. Because I WANT this deck too!!! LOL

Me three!

dreamsofgaia

If that's what you decide to do, and you decide to purchase them from me directly, then just email me and we work out a cost and organise shipping :)

Belinda2

if Amazon US is getting it the shipping is always set at 3.99 which is not bad for me.

faunabay

if Amazon US is getting it the shipping is always set at 3.99 which is not bad for me.

Oh yes....if amazon carries it then shipping won't be a issue. We can get it from amazon.com. But if we do have to order straight from Australia it might be more cost effective to order together.

Thanks for the offer to work with us on shipping Ravynne!! :heart:

dreamsofgaia

Your very welcome, love :) ... It will be available on Amazon. All of the Blue Angel publications that I am associated with are there already, so I can say with confidence that the Messenger Oracle will be there too. I'll let you all know as soon as I have it in my hands :)

Tanjamuse

I'm waiting on Spiritual-Books.co.uk to receive it ...

faunabay

Your very welcome, love :) ... It will be available on Amazon. All of the Blue Angel publications that I am associated with are there already, so I can say with confidence that the Messenger Oracle will be there too. I'll let you all know as soon as I have it in my hands :)

Oh wonderful! That really is much easier for us here in the US to get your decks as soon as we can!!!! :p

Belinda2

some people in another post are saying that they have already bought their copy from Amazon when I tried to see if it was there nothing turned up, maybe what they were talking about was not US amazon unsure? anyone know?

DaughterOfDanu

some people in another post are saying that they have already bought their copy from Amazon when I tried to see if it was there nothing turned up, maybe what they were talking about was not US amazon unsure? anyone know?

I haven't seen it on amazon yet- not even a preorder listing :( I can't wait till it is though. This deck is high on my wishlist!

dreamsofgaia

I have been watching Amazon too so I can let you know as soon as it is available there. What I do know is that my publisher has sent stock of the deck to Amazon.com, and this happened over a week ago. It shouldn't be long now.

And those who are interested in buying a signed deck, and are okay with paying extra for shipping from Australia, it's available through my website.