Mind connection...Is that really it ???

Ramses

Hey folks...

you know...sometimes, when I talk to people, it?s like if I could foresee what they are going to say...yo know...well, it?s not that I know what they are gonig to say , but ...
Ok, it happens this way...usually when I?m talking to my girlfriend, pretty often I say something that she was just going to say, or vice-versa...or we say the exact same sentence together, at the exact same time, even with the same tone of voice and all...
And it doesn?t happen only when I?m with her...but everytime I?m talking to someone and feel really connected to the person...

Do you think it might indicate any kind of psychic power, or something like that ???
Or would it be just coincidence?
Or just a speech pattern within a really nice woven conversation?

Well, I don?t know....Just know it?s pretty weird...

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Bings

I understand just what you are talking about. I lived in Europe for a few years and if I started thinking about my best friend in the States at some point that day she would call. And visa-versa. I would decide out of the blue to call her and the first thing she would say to me would be "I was just thinking about you".

At first I just thought it was a connection she and I alone shared. A bond created over a 20 years friendship. But in the past 6 years I have developed a few other friendships that are just a close. I have the same kind of bond in those frienships.

Also the night I went into labor and gave birth to my 3rd baby my mother, who was 700 miles away, spent a very restless night. Unable to get comfortable in bed or in her favorite chair. She spent most of the night awake, watching TV. Something very unusual for my mother!!!

I don't think I would call it a psychic "power"... But a psychic "connection" or "bond" it may be. A bond created out of love for one another. It's deffinately NOT weird. It's something that should be cherished as a sign on how close you are.

Anyways... That just my humble oppinion.

Dianne

RainbowFire

I think subconciously you connect with a person you love... that's what telepathy is. your subconcious, or your spirit, may be "talking" to the other person's without you being aware of it!?

Diana

I suppose the expression "being on the same wavelength as someone" is not a slip of the English language (and it's used in other languages too).

Lilliana

I used to have a bond like that with one of my ex-boyfriends, we were very close, and our thoughts/speech often coincided.

One night my best friend, my boyfriend and I all woke up from the same dream, featuring the same person at the same location with the same "plot". I think if you spend alot of time with someone, you can become mentally aligned with them.

Of course, being the skeptical atheist that I am, I can't rule out the possibility of coincidence. From what I have experienced though, I think there are bonds and connections which can be made with others.

Lilli