Mischievous Journey Tarot

shadowdancer

If it becomes a 78 card deck I will be interested :)

Davina

Moonboy

Thanks Shadowdancer! In fact, the whole deck concept has been upgraded to a full 78 card deck :)

prudence

I'm on board.

Lela

Love the Strength sketch!

Since this deck has been upgraded to include all 78 cards, is it sill coming out in March? Just want to make sure I don't miss out on this one. Looks fantastic!

Moonboy

Thanks Prudence & Lela :) Since the deck is now upgraded to a full deck, it won't come out in March. You can follow the progress on the Deviant moon website or by joining the mailing list there :)

Annabloem

They look really good. I'm going to join the mailing list right now :)

GryffinSong

I think the Mischievous Journey is the same as the 111? Now that its a full 78-card deck is it still limited to 111 decks? Or will it be published for the rest of us who can't afford limited decks? This one REALLY appeals to me!!! :)

Thanks, and I look forward to watching your progress!!!

ETA: Is it still a black and white deck? I hope so ... your black and white sketches are so wonderful!!!

Moonboy

Thank you, Annabloem and GryffinSong :)

The deck unexpectedly turned into a full out 78 card deck, so the limited 111 copies will not be practical for the amount of work that will be going into it...also, they will be full color/ inked line.

Londubh

I am so glad this deck will be a full 78 and more available. I love the images and the feel of the deck.

Wonderful work.

MoonGypsy

Londubh said:
I am so glad this deck will be a full 78 and more available. I love the images and the feel of the deck.

Wonderful work.
Ditto, Patrick! Oh i just >LOVE< the High Priestess!!!!!!!!! :D