Misfortune Telling Cards by Lemony Snicket

Chronata

Me.

But I'm broke...so couldn't afford it anyway.

MoonGypsy

Robyn, Karen0205 has 4 sets for sale in trading right now; perhaps she would work a trade with you for one? :love: You could ask...:love: i have a good feeling about it...:D

Sorry for being a "butt-in-ski" :p...yet again...

garmonbozia

These haven't been selling for much lately on ebay it seems, so the market prices for them has settled to where they probably should be.

Nice little deck as a curiosity, not a reading deck, but as a fan of the books, I had to have one. I got lucky scoring one on ebay about a year ago.

karen0205

Robyn, Karen0205 has 4 sets for sale in trading right now; perhaps she would work a trade with you for one? :love: You could ask...:love: i have a good feeling about it...:D

Sorry for being a "butt-in-ski" :p...yet again...

absolutely, I already sent her a pm

Chronata

hmmmm...and I actually have two things she might be interested in too!

You two are hilarious!

I have been looking for this deck FOREVER! I had two trades fall through.

MoonGypsy

hmmmm...and I actually have two things she might be interested in too!

You two are hilarious!

I have been looking for this deck FOREVER! I had two trades fall through.

i have a really good feeling about this one...:love:

cSpaceDiva

I remember reading somewhere an explanation for the different versions of packaging--envelope vs. velveteen pouch. It seems like one was handed out a book launch event and one was distributed to booksellers or something like that. Anyone know the story behind this?

spinnachie

I didn't even know this deck existed!!!! if anyone knows of someone selling PLEASE let me know...I love Lemony Snicket!!!