Monthly GT waiting list

CosmicBeing

Awesome! Got it!!

Do you want just the one. I am sure you can find another ;-)

Also, as per the spread, let me know which court card you most resonate with.

I usually come up as Knight of swords....I have lately notice I come up as Queen of Swords.....so either one...but I feel I have graduated into the mindset of Queen of swords hopefully the healthy version of that Queen.

Think we are suppose to have a small discussion on why I see myself in that card....so if you want me to do that I can send an additional pm tomorrow (later today) explaining why I relate and admire the court cards of the sword suits.

Thank you, I'll check if a smaller spread peaks my interest. I know this spread could reach into 11 or 12 cards because some of the positions allow clarity card pulls.

AraLuck

I usually come up as Knight of swords....I have lately notice I come up as Queen of Swords.....so either one...but I feel I have graduated into the mindset of Queen of swords hopefully the healthy version of that Queen.

Think we are suppose to have a small discussion on why I see myself in that card....so if you want me to do that I can send an additional pm tomorrow (later today) explaining why I relate and admire the court cards of the sword suits.

Thank you, I'll check if a smaller spread peaks my interest. I know this spread could reach into 11 or 12 cards because some of the positions allow clarity card pulls.

Ok, you may or may not do so - feel free. I don't mind just going with the flow on this one.

Up to you if you want to do another smaller spread, or bigger one... or just bank it. Anyway, I am happy to do one for you anytime you require. I won't forget I owe you ;-)

CosmicBeing

Bumping so I can keep track of this thread.

CosmicBeing

Zhadee & Sparkles...

I'm going to put a break on these readings for the rest of December & January.

I'll restart the readings mid February after I get all holiday stuff settle and some personal priority stuff dealt with.

I'll send out a message in February asking if you still want to participate in a GT exchange.

Sparkles1234

Zhadee & Sparkles...

I'm going to put a break on these readings for the rest of December & January.

I'll restart the readings mid February after I get all holiday stuff settle and some personal priority stuff dealt with.

I'll send out a message in February asking if you still want to participate in a GT exchange.

Thankyou for informing. Have fun filled holidays!