Most Anticipated Decks of 2015

Shade

With previews from Lo Scarabeo, Kickstarers, decks in development, what are you most looking forward to that will probably be printed in 2015? (I'll let you define probably). And yes, sure reprints count.

dop2989

The Fountain Tarot

With previews from Lo Scarabeo, Kickstarers, decks in development, what are you most looking forward to that will probably be printed in 2015? (I'll let you define probably). And yes, sure reprints count.

The Fountain Tarot, created by Jonathan Saiz and Company.

Aeric

Prisma Visions and Fountain. Oh GAWD the wait's been killing me since summer but it'll be so worth it to get these gems in my hands.

Maan

Prisma Vision and the Starchild tarot

GlitterNova

The Happy Tarot, The Barbieri Tarot and the Meta-Barons Tarot, all from LS.

AJ

Motley
by the designer who did the Tyldwick

prudence

I'm very much looking forward to the Punch and Judy tarot that Freder is making. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=230562&page=2 "The Tragically Comic or Comically Tragic Tarot of Mister Punch"

I own a copy of the Zirkus Magi so I am confident this one will be equally as well done.

Annabelle

Ciro Marchetti has announced that he's going to release a new, limited edition of his Gilded Royale tarot soon. I'm very much looking forward to it!

I'm also excited about the Prisma Visions.

Le Fanu

The Ring Cycle Tarot by Allegra Printz, published in May by Schiffer.

I don't know about the Motley Tarot by Mr Tyldwick (mentioned by AJ) but I'm now looking forward to that one.

Annabelle

Ah, and I just remembered, the 4th edition of the Alchemical comes out this year -- I backed the Kickstarter and I'm really looking forward to it!