Moving forward

Awkward.turtle91

Hello my lovelies!

Back story: Basically I cleaned out what I could of reminders from my ex to day! (Got rid of the lots trinkets photos etc) and had a spring clean in my room in autumn. I've also taken on the attitude that men can chase me now and I'm not chasing.

I did my lennies to see if I was moving in the right direction to find a romantic partner (question asked was that)

Please don't go too deep into it I'm 24 I'm a young un!, different perspectives is all I need. Please don't try and change the question either :)

I pulled
18 Dog - 33 Key - 35 Anchor -17 Stork- Fish

I read in card combinations but I'm willing to listen to overs

https://i.imgsafe.org/c0dffae527.jpg

My take.

Dog & Key - I think this is signifying that some where in my life I either have a good friend whom is helping me on the right path to find who ever my future partner is, or he's here already in friend form but I don't realise it yet. Key and Anchor I feel this is telling me that my room is important for me some where that I can meditate and keep the peace, and that removing negativity is helping me to my goals. Anchor and Stork I feel that in doing something small just as this, this has lead me to new opportunities now I have expressed what I need in a man to the universe and now I'm letting go off the past I need to learn to embrace them. Stork and fish. I feel I need to fly and catch the fish like the stork does, I feel it's telling me there's someone out their but I need to be open to change maybe a change in a friendship I'm fighting.

:).

Any opinions?
Blessings? Xx

Village Witch

I did my lennies to see if I was moving in the right direction to find a romantic partner (question asked was that)

My take on this read is that it is essential that you become your own best friend. Your confidence in yourself will allow you to cast your net wide and far and attract a partner with equal confidence in themselves. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Don't limit yourself. Have fun.

DownUnderNZer

Hard lady! Must keep to the question....got it! :D

How likely are you moving in the right direction to finding a new partner?

I tend to think this is putting across that if you stay "loyal" and "true" to your goal as well as keep a "key focus" on "what you are doing" that you will continue in the right direction no matter how long. This you have already put into action. Also, that by feeling secure and comfortable in your own skin, this will "enable" you and/or "empower" you enough to bring about "changes" and/or "new experiences". Unattached and ready for a relationship in your life.

Not sure about "changing" friendships, but perhaps being secure within yourself and with what you have whether resources or character/traits. To be seen as resourceful, secure, reliable, independent, to be relied on, trusted etc etc etc.

DND :)

Hello my lovelies!

Back story: Basically I cleaned out what I could of reminders from my ex to day! (Got rid of the lots trinkets photos etc) and had a spring clean in my room in autumn. I've also taken on the attitude that men can chase me now and I'm not chasing.

Please don't go too deep into it I'm 24 I'm a young un!, different perspectives is all I need. Please don't try and change the question either :)

I pulled

I read in card combinations but I'm willing to listen to overs

https://i.imgsafe.org/c0dffae527.jpg

My take.

Dog & Key - I think this is signifying that some where in my life I either have a good friend whom is helping me on the right path to find who ever my future partner is, or he's here already in friend form but I don't realise it yet. Key and Anchor I feel this is telling me that my room is important for me some where that I can meditate and keep the peace, and that removing negativity is helping me to my goals. Anchor and Stork I feel that in doing something small just as this, this has lead me to new opportunities now I have expressed what I need in a man to the universe and now I'm letting go off the past I need to learn to embrace them. Stork and fish. I feel I need to fly and catch the fish like the stork does, I feel it's telling me there's someone out their but I need to be open to change maybe a change in a friendship I'm fighting.

:).

Any opinions?
Blessings? Xx

Awkward.turtle91

That's a difficult one but I'm working on it, I'm letting new experiences come to me as we speak and I'm looking.

Eh sorry! Gets rather difficult when people go too deep and change my question and stuff wirhbout an explanation I get quite confused.

I'm working on getting to like me but it'd be nice to have a man around wouldn't it to help me feel confident when I doubt my self also! :) just that extra boost nothing to rely on.

However I do get told off being negative at work!!! About my self!
Maybe I should listen to them they know me best!

Xx

Hard lady! Must keep to the question....got it! :D

How likely are you moving in the right direction to finding a new partner?

I tend to think this is putting across that if you stay "loyal" and "true" to your goal as well as keep a "key focus" on "what you are doing" that you will continue in the right direction no matter how long. This you have already put into action. Also, that by feeling secure and comfortable in your own skin, this will "enable" you and/or "empower" you enough to bring about "changes" and/or "new experiences". Unattached and ready for a relationship in your life.

Not sure about "changing" friendships, but perhaps being secure within yourself and with what you have whether resources or character/traits. To be seen as resourceful, secure, reliable, independent, to be relied on, trusted etc etc etc.

DND :)

Awkward.turtle91

My take on this read is that it is essential that you become your own best friend. Your confidence in yourself will allow you to cast your net wide and far and attract a partner with equal confidence in themselves. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Don't limit yourself. Have fun.

I do have fun I like my life, I'm not keen on my self but we all have self confidence issues.

:), maybe I need to find someone who feels the same way, who can help me!

Ehhhhhh does that mean I can't keep using the old "you can't handle me for this reason excuse, and I actually have to let someone handle me 😂😂."

Ahaha! Oh pooh bloody lennies are never misss leading are they! ., xx