Few reading exchanges

Sparkles1234

Few reading exchanges-***CLOSED***

I would like to exchange readings. Please be willing to leave feedback and return the favor.

I won't do legal, health or pregnancy questions.

1. Lepleadian~Exchange completed
2. D sparkles~ Exchange completed
3. Honeysun~Exchange completed

lepleadian

what will happen for me and G in love till christmas?

D Sparkles

How does x feel about me right now? (If you're willing to accept my reading request :) )

Honeysun

I'd love to sit :) How many cards do you want me to draw?

My question is: What will happen between me and AG in the next 2 weeks or so?

Sparkles1234

How does x feel about me right now? (If you're willing to accept my reading request :) )

Will my parcel arrive in the first week of October? thanks

Sparkles1234

I'd love to sit :) How many cards do you want me to draw?

My question is: What will happen between me and AG in the next 2 weeks or so?

What can I expect in october (love life)? Thanks

Sparkles1234

I will be doing a 5 card spread for you all and will be completing the readings over the weekend thanks :)

Sparkles1234

what will happen for me and G in love till christmas?

What can lepleadian expect to happen between G and yourself till Christmas?

Tower+stork+cross+house+clouds
Bouquet is base

There seems to be problems and challenges regarding this relationship(cross). Feelings of loneliness is there. Are you both separated, currently? (Tower). You are not sure what to do about your love life. You may feel disappointed and unhappy. It may feel that things are getting complicated and it will keep troubling you until you figure things out. Be happy and cheerful (bouquet). There is a need to be honest with yourself (Clouds). If would like to take things forward you will need to bring a change, communicate and work on improving your relationship(stork). Do you plan to relocate? Family seems to be significant here (House). Hope this helps. Feedback is appreciated.

Sparkles1234

How does x feel about me right now?

Dog+ship+House+key+book
Star is base

This person feels safe and comfortable with you (house). This person views you as a reliable person, a soulmate (dog+key) and a trusted friend with whom they can share secrets (dog+book). They think well of you (dog). Do you live apart from one another (long distance or another country/city) or maybe traveling to one currently (ship)? You both may have a karmic connection. This person wants to resolve any issues that maybe blocking your connection (key). Something seems to be hidden or unknown (book). This person admires you secretly (book) and is looking forward to a new and exciting times (star). Hope this helps. Feedback is appreciated.