My Aura

Spasticgirlie

I have this small issue. I really want to know what colour my aura is, but the only person that I know that can see auras, is well colour blind. My friend guessed that it was a bright green, but she cant see them or anything and she didnt have an explanation for her guess. Also I was wondering what different colours meant.

jade

your aura changes all the time, kinda like a mood ring. so perhaps right now it's orange and blue and later it is red and yellow with some green.

i have found that different colours have different meanings for people and that people usually 'see' auras in the colours that have the correct meaning for the energy being exuded from the client at that time.

for example: if red means survival to me.........but it means hunger/desire to someone else. i look at a woman who has just ran into the road and almost been hit by a car.................to me her aura would be red, that is what i would see. whereas the other person may see it as green.....because to them green is the colour of survival.

my advice to you is to take the colours and 'feel' what they mean to you. when you are doing a tarot reading and alot of red cards come up, what does that mean to you. write it down and then go onto yellow.....etc.

alot of what you will discover when attempting to open yourself up to psychic or spiritual matters is......YOUR interpretation is the right one for you. don't accept that red is survival unless it resonates within you. there is no right or wrong answers with all of this. it all depends on you and what 'feels' right.

in light,
jade :)