My Crystal Ball

Smiling

Great capture of the parakeet! He is a cute little guy. :laugh:

faerenheit

Hey GotH,

I couldn't send you a PM, but I was wondering if you have your own online shop or Paypal for your crystal ball readings? I would love to have another crystal ball reading from you, since you're very accurate, and I would pay to have one.

GotH

Hi faerenheit,

I just added you to my contact list. You can PM now. :)

Ginmore

Hi faerenheit,

I just added you to my contact list. You can PM now. :)

Hi,

I would be interested in paying for a crystal ball reading as well.

Thank you

faerenheit

Just posting this here since I just had to post feedback because of how accurate your reading is.

GotH said:
What I saw for you is quite amazing and felt very technologically futuristic. I wouldn't know where to begin finding the kinds of images I saw in the ball this time so I'll have to describe each thing. The great thing is you are fabulous to read for because you work just as hard as I do to receive the info provided to you. With that hopefully, you can use this information as a guide rather than a clear cut direction because to be quite honest, I didn't receive any clear images pointing to something definite. For example, if I saw a fire truck and a person holding a hose with fire in the background, I could easily tell this person they would be getting into the Fire Dept. Well, the images I got for you aren't as obvious but I'm not worried because you are seeker and I know you will piece it together. I also thought I would mention that you are still searching and growing and who you are now could very well be someone completely different in 3 years. So try and keep an open mind about what came up.

I will go in order of what I saw, then I'll try and put the pieces in order.

The first thing I saw was a HUGE HAND. What immediately came to me when I saw the hand is therapy of some kind. This hand was reaching outward, palm down. If a palm is up, it would be more about someone who needs help. In this reading, you are the hand. You are someone who is blessed with the gift to help others. Your purpose in this life IS to help others. The big hand shows that you have a very strong will and aura for this, a very strong energy. So keep in mind that your career will most likely involve you helping others to heal in some way.

Second image I got was a HUGE EYEBALL. There was a laser penetrating the retina or center of the eyeball. You will see later that I got another bit on the eyes so keep this in mind when I say that you could be working with some kind of ocular medical facility that is highly advanced.

The next image was absolutely beautiful and really cute. It reminded me of some art that I've seen somewhere. What I saw was a dog and a cat looking over at me from the other side of a fence. The dog which came into focus first was on the right holding something in his mouth while the cat who then appeared on the left was dramatically reaching over the fence with his arm. This image was softly formed but extremely clear. I should say that some images come in like perfect photographs while others are roughly painted or sketched. This one was a perfect image, clear with detail. This could be veterinary energy but another direction besides medical for animals could be Pet Hotels or daycare. :) These animals didn't feel sick to me but they did seem to want to jump the fence.

Okay, the next thing I saw for you is interesting to me because I feel I may have seen this in one of the previous readings I did for you before? It was an image of a person on a jet ski riding on a wave. This image came up twice during my visuals. Do you live by water that one can do water sports on? If I remember correctly, I may have seen your future husband riding one. :)

The next image was quite fascinating. It was clearly a woman holding a pyramid device that seemed to give off colored lights as if it was a prism. She held this device to a "person's" head. The weird thing is, I'm not sure if this person was a real person or was a robotic replica of a person. So the feeling here was a download or programming of information into this "person." Now.. this could be referring to many different things. A computer programmer for something colorful and informative being that it was coming from a pyramid. Or... It could have been someone who was feeding "something" colorful to someone. Mental therapy of some kind? The "person" did seem odd and non-active, like they were comatose. The prism you are engaging is to make it come alive somehow.

Okay.. Here is where I come back in with the "ocular" energy I was picking up. The next image was a person with dark patches over his eyes. There is another person holding something to the lower part of his face and as she does this, the patches come off! This image was very hologram-ish. I would move the ball slightly and the patches would come off and on as the other person stood by the man holding something to his face. It was definitely something having to do with his vision. Now this makes me wonder if it goes along with the programmer I just described. Could the prism be adding the life of light, color or sight back to the "comatose" person??? Just a thought.

Okay so I felt that what I saw revolved around technological advancements involving human eye sight.

Next were the animals. Veterinary, hotel or daycare.

Then there was water sports.

I thought I would go ahead and mention that the sight info could be pointing to spiritual sight but I don't have a very strong feeling on that. I think it would be rather difficult to draw a career on gift of "sight" but it definitely can't be ignored.

Well, the ball gave out 3 or 4 possibilities. I hope this gives you some idea or direction with different career energies that will be useful. I do know that you may make several different choices before you settle to one specifically but the good news is I feel you have time to sort it out. Again, therapy seems to be key here.

May all the best come to you with your career search and thank you for allowing me to read for you.

I'm truly amazed that all the images that popped up related to careers with things that I'm passionate about or had a lot of past experience with.

The huge hand definitely meant that a field in Nursing or some medical field will be a career I'll be happy with the most. No wonder people kept telling me that I was on the right career path - Nursing. I also remember you and many other readers telling me that I am an Empath and have a healer's aura. It makes a lot of sense that helping others is my life purpose. I can't help but feel all the bad things that happened to steer me to enter the nursing field were miracles in disguise or an act of fate.

What really surprised me were the images that related to vision and ophthalmology. I have bad eye sight, so I've been to the eye doctor a couple of times, but for some reason I actually liked the type of work they did. I especially loved talking with the ophthalmologists, and because I've been one of those patients with bad eye sight, I've researched a lot about the eye and enjoy it a lot. Not to mention that I'm a real tech geek.

Now the image with the cat and dog REALLY made me smile, because a career in the Veterinary field is definitely one I've dreamed and thought about, since I'm IN LOVE with animals. I went to a pet shop yesterday actually and couldn't even leave because I was so fascinated by the animals. I know for a fact that being a Veterinary Nurse would make me happy, because I would love working with animals. It's just the low acceptance rate of vet school that discourages me. I don't really care about the money.

I'm not sure why the same image of the man riding a jet ski from the reading about my future husband popped up, but maybe it's saying I'll meet him if I pursue one of these careers, OR it can be talking about my interest in athletic training/physical therapy. I have also thought about being a physical therapist since I used to see the athletic trainer all the time when I did sports in High School. I actually trained for it, and have an interest in healing athletes.

I finally have a good idea of what I want to do as my life career now. I was really confused because there are so many options to choose from in Nursing, but you really helped me break it down easily. You are amazing! :D

WAAAH. Thank you SO MUCH for putting a lot of effort in this reading for me, GotH! T__T -hugs- :heart:

GotH

Thank you for your feedback faerenheit. I'm so glad I was able to help you "see" your future better. ;) I just KNOW you are going to succeed with anything you choose to do.

Blessings!

G

GotH

Updated Family Picture
:D

Witches Desert is the large ball on the very right. They (male and female energies in this one) started the whole thing..

Starting clockwise at the very top with the smaller balls are...

X-411 (Or Extra Information)
Mahogany Obsidian - to be named
The Misty Princess
Frankie
Labradorite - to be named
Black Obsidian - in the very middle, to be named

celticnoodle

BEAUTIFUL!

Goth, they are all gorgeous and look SO good all together like that. :) :thumbsup:

which one was the first ball--your mom bought?

the one in the back far left? I thought it was more green though. but I do love the colors in it. Also, I thought it was bigger then it appears here.

Nice family photograph

PrincessPaulina

Pretty!
Is that a Labradorite sphere in the back, on the left?
And what is the dark one in the center?

Maybe you should list "who is who" in the pic.. :)

Flames

Wow, GotH, they're all so stunning. What a great display! I know I told you already, but I'll say it again...that Labradorite is something else (the one in the back far left that CN is referring to, right?). I fell in love with that sphere the first moment I laid my eyes on it only a few days ago. I want one of those!! Thanks for sharing. :heart: