My dog picked a card out!!!

starrystarrynight

Maybe she was just trying to let you know that she is attracted to that handsome dalmatian down the road. :) Has she been spayed?

Golden Moon

starrystarrynight said:
Maybe she was just trying to let you know that she is attracted to that handsome dalmatian down the road. :) Has she been spayed?

Oh heavens no she is not!!! she's only 4 month old. I don't believe in spaying or neutering an animal. I believe in the cycle of life, of reproduction.

Golden Moon

theora said:
... I decided to let her choose a card... and she BIT right through one of them! hmmph! that's the last time I let her get that close. now I can't do fans with that deck....

LMAO:D... I'm sorry for laughing. I can't believe she did that! wow, I would have had a heart attack if my pitbull ever bit through or ripped one of my tarot cards. I hope you can replace it:).

moonsoul

Something similar happened to me the other night. I was giving my mom a tarot card reading and our cat was watching. All of a sudden she lunged and beat up one of the cards in the spread. Funniest ting is that the image on the card was a swan. Out of all the cards she could have attacked she chose to get the only one with a huge bird on it. So silly!