my quandary

rostie

aah but you can consult the faeries oracle from brian froud also online!!! really nice! you can do 1 card reading or a 3 card reading...on the website of froud

here's the adress:
http://www.worldoffroud.com/www/online/oracle/index.cfm
when you put the sound of your computer on -when you use this online oracle- you hear a really nice piece of music from woodland...sometimes i just use the oracle online for hearing this piece, lol ;) although i have the oracle myself

with love,

sara.

Cerulean

Thanks for posting the online reading idea for Freud's fairy oracle as well. For some wierd reason, I found the Faun to be similar to the transformational god in Princess Monoke, the deerlike king of the forest. The writing for the Oracle is nicely done.
B.Freud's pictures seem to be varied, as if they were details taken from many of his various artworks and made into an oracle. That's not a bad thing at all: Amano's Tarot was conceived that way. Over time, I could see myself thinking this---the Fairy Oracle-- is a good next year pick for me.
At the moment, I was thinking of doing wheel of the year draws from the Fairy Ring (Anna Franklin) and choosing among my celtic tarot decks to do a monthly or seasonal meditative reading.
My thanks,
Mari H.

zander770

yes yes yes!!! thx!

Mari_Hoshizaki said:
Thanks for posting the online reading idea for Freud's fairy oracle as well.

"ditto city"!

~Z~770
})