Nameless Tarot aka The World Was My Oyster

Cocobird55

This is the deck that Gregory has been working on for years.

I love it! All of the images are perfect for the meanings of the cards. The linen cardstock is wonderful.

I'm so glad that I ordered this. Thank you Gregory, for making it available. Ordering details are on the Advertisements forum.

Rhinemaiden

Just ordered it! :D (convoluted process, but it worked)

Rhinemaiden

Great deck, superb linen cardstock... some cards are VERY subtle, but the RWS meanings are clear. Well done, Gregory! :thumbsup:

Mi-Shell

Whouw! out of the blue I got a prcle today - gregory's deck!
i am very impressed! love all the sculptures and would like more about them! Also LOVE the alternate!!!
The most amazing thing however is, that as the Wheel of Fortune she choose Peter's hand painted drum!
It is her favourite and she loves to play it, when she is here.
I love, how she added the foliage of the 4 seasons as a background; Peter painted them onto his Tree of Life on the drum

Attachments

• THE WHEEL.jpg
    THE WHEEL.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 237

Rhinemaiden

Mi-Shell... thank you for sharing The Wheel provenance... now I can appreciate the card even more knowing its background.

Mi-Shell

Here is a pic, where the drum is- among the others on the stairs:)
and a little about the Images on the Drum/ wheel:

Spring, morning, sunrise, future, new beginnings
Seeing, absorbing, envisioning, courage to move forward, overcoming the fear of the unknown, new life, the fragility of life, transitory,

Summer, noon, midday, feeling, heat, passion, teaching and learning, learning to deal with anger, the duality of tasks, stress and problems and our need for rest, relaxation and spending joyful time with loved ones,
Maang, the Loon = Truth and trust, trust in one's own ability

Hotha the Moose = Balance between opposites, the balance of gentleness and strength in a person
Fall evening, sunset, change, hearing, harvest, abundance, over-abundance, stormy weather, introspection, dealing with one's vices and weaknesses/ shadow side, healing of body and soul, prayers for healing for others, teaching one's medicine to the community
Amik the Beaver: industry and creativity, creativity, being the master of one's life versus being swept along,being prepared

Winter, night, darkness, sleep, dreams, trance, inner voice, vision quest, wisdom of the Elders and Ancestors, passing on one's wisdom, guidance, the time to speak
Maheengun the Wolf: endurance, survival skills, family values, inner teacher, Song Dog, honour chants

Attachments

• Drums.jpg
    Drums.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 159

Rhinemaiden

Lovely, absolutely lovely. Thank for you sharing it.

gregory

Every image in there is somewhere/thing I've seen or been. Though the image mishell has posted is from the original prototype cards I had shown her when she and Peter gave me permission to use MY drum }).

I am happy to answer questions about other images when I am not on a ferry with Internet where I have to keep re-logging in!

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. :*

truelighth

Yes, it is absolutely a wonderful deck! Great work, Gregory :thumbsup:. I am so glad I could get one from you.:)

gregory

I can't believe it took 8 years - but I guess I can see why... :D