Spread Conjurers Needed

geronimo

As of late, it's as though I've lost that little inner voice. I particularly feel that way with my recent affairs of the heart. I'm not truly making decisions for myself and just going with the flow. I know that definitely needs a change.

So, I'm not asking for a spread about what romance will bring me. More so a spread that can get my head around the dormant/ almost silent inner voice.

The situation, as it is, I have a great guy in my life. He wants to be there for me. He's sweet. He's kind. He's smart. But for some reason I keep looking elsewhere. I don't know if it's my fear of commitment that I need to overcome, or if my heart truly isn't in the matter. I do quite like him, but I can't shake the feeling that something is missing. I can't tell if I'm just throwing a tantrum, wanting the perfect man, or if I'm really trying to tell myself something. As you see, it's like I lost that fire that says, "I know. Do this."

So any ideas for spreads in a situation like this? Something that really gets to the core of who you are, a spread for finding the inner voice again? Or maybe what my inner voice is trying to tell me and how to know that's the voice letting me know something that I don't.
Brainstorms and suggestions are much appreciated!

magpie9

Why not do a reading on Who This Person Is? Lay out one card for each of the aspects of lifestyle and personality that you can think of...or that matter to you. Maybe your inner voice is not coming through for you because there's something about him that is a bad idea, or just a poor match for you.