New automatic drawings on offer

Miss Woo

Ok, I'll focus on that. Either question would have been fine. I think yes/no questions work for this type reading as well from what I can tell.

Thank you very much! :)

BrightEye

Reading for safari - 22 March 2015

I see a woman here surrounded by masks - one to her right and one on the ground. The woman's face herself looks like a mask. And then there are the birds that break free from between her legs.

I think there is a tension here between being hemmed in and breaking free. What do you see?

Storm82

Im interested! if you have time for one more :)
I want to know about my work situation this summer (and fall if possible)

Obsydian

Another glimpse into the kingdom of mermaids and other sea creatures. This mermaid appeared like a warrior to me and, like the previous, emerged from the wet paper like from the depths of the ocean. I only saw the seahorse right at the end. I think that might be significant but not sure how.

Sorry, I didn't catch the thread update until now!

Wow, that's really lovely! I love the seahorse peeking out of the bottom. I have been having increasing dreams of water and oceans lately, so perhaps somebody is trying to subtly get my attention. We have also been having a lot of rain here lately, but I'm unsure that's related to mermaid warriors, haha. I do feel SOMETHING when I look at the picture, and I'll be sure to post an update when I sense or feel something else that is related. Thank you for this drawing!

Ginmore

Hi!

I would love one. I want to know if ill find my soulmate?

Thanks!

Simple

I'd like one if you have time.
Just general on my spiritual path or ability. Thank you

lillywood

If you're still accepting sitters for the next round, I'd be honored. Your illustrations are so lively and powerful.

I'm curious about the stage of my life I'm at spiritually, and perhaps if there's any opportunity for psychic growth (or anything there to begin with!).

butterball86

I too, would love to sit for this if you will have me :)

BrightEye

Yes, I'm still taking sitters but it may take me several days or weeks to catch up, depending on where you are in the queue.

BrightEye

Sorry, I didn't catch the thread update until now!

Wow, that's really lovely! I love the seahorse peeking out of the bottom. I have been having increasing dreams of water and oceans lately, so perhaps somebody is trying to subtly get my attention. We have also been having a lot of rain here lately, but I'm unsure that's related to mermaid warriors, haha. I do feel SOMETHING when I look at the picture, and I'll be sure to post an update when I sense or feel something else that is related. Thank you for this drawing!

I'd say the drawing is definitely related to your water dreams, and water itself is related to the unconscious, right?