New book! (Rana George's The Essential Lenormand)

Winterchild

Wow!!! I knew I had to be missing something... This is a fantastic review ... Thanks for you great response Tarotlyn :heart:

tarotlyn

Wow!!! I knew I had to be missing something... This is a fantastic review ... Thanks for you great response Tarotlyn :heart:

:heart: You are so welcome, hon, and again...check here appendix C... that is where you will find what you are looking for.
...actually all of her appendix's are filled with further really helpful information!

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

magpie9

I am so happy with this book I am considering getting it in print as well as kindle. I am also very interested in Caitlin Matthews upcoming book and will get it too...but I cannot believe it will be better or more useful than ran as.
Ran a
is such a good teacher...just who I've been looking for.

MoonGypsy

Not on the pooter much these days, but i just popped on and saw
this thread.

i most heartily agree that Rana George is the best, the best, the best.

i concur that her book IS [IMHO] the only Lenormand book you will ever need. It is very complete with a treasure trove of info. Very interesting reading, too! Rana's journey has been quite an interesting ride and i find a lot of her personal stories quite soul stirring. :heart:

Astraea

So nice to see you, MG, I've been thinking of you! I agree with what you say, Rana's book is wonderful. I've worked through it three times now, and it really unfolds in a rich, detailed, gentle way.

Village Witch

Love it!

As a newcomer to Lenormand, I have nothing to compare against Rana's book as hers is my first and only Lenormand book. All I know is that I am very pleased with her book and am not interested in purchasing any other Lenormand book at this time. I can only imagine that other authors have other styles of reading, which I worry would confuse me. I like Rana's style, and so for now that is were I am staying. I very much appreciated the exercises Rana recommends to learn card combinations. I find my readings to be very accurate. But then, why would they not be?

WolfyJames

Which tradition is the book about? French? German? Belgium?

WolfyJames

I use the French tradition so I shall pick this book. I've seen reviews on the internet (like Donna Leigh) and it does look good, but they don't mention which tradition. I don't see the point of getting books from other traditions.