New Deck in Progress ~ Currently Unnamed

Morwenna

Nobody commented on that train itself! :D

callistoluna

I love it - a refreshing take on the Fool! Great work.

rhombchick

Hi Sin,
Just wondering if there is any more progress.
That fool card is so amazing, I am dying to see the rest.
Well... yeah.... we die a little with each passing second... right? :D

Sinduction

Patrick has just informed me the Magician is in its 4th revision. Apparently I keep telling him no but I don't think that's right. :D

First he had a train engineer but I forget why that one didn't work out. Then we had a juggler but I didn't like that one. Another one I thought was more of 8 of pents, so that one has been put away for later. Then he had a one man band, which I thought was awesome but somehow that one sucks too.

I just like the one man band thing for some reason for the Magician. Not sure why. Or maybe a street vendor or something.

He's taking the night off. If I can come up with something more to inspire him there should be a card this weekend.

rhombchick

Oh Yeah!
The one man band sounds awesome!
Sums it up neatly doesn't it. Everything at his fingertips, ready to make music.
Wow!
Thanks for the update! :)

Mellifluous

Really cool Fool card. :thumbsup:

Sinduction

Ok! We have moved on from the Magician, will come back to it later.

I have seen the Priestess and the Empress in their non-finished states.

And...

OMG! They are fabulous! I came home from work to him wanting me to approve both images! Will post as soon as he sends me copies.

I am in love with both cards, the Priestess looks like me! Our Empress is topless and pregnant, which are two things I really wanted but didn't tell him they had to be there. I don't want willy nilly nudity in this deck so she may be the only one in the deck. I'm hoping the Devil will be a hot guy with no shirt.... :D I may have to fight for that one though.

jcwirish

Can't wait to see them!

rhombchick

Sweeeeeeeet.
Starts mashing F5

Sinduction

rhombchick said:
Sweeeeeeeet.
Starts mashing F5
LMAO!! He says he should have them by the weekend. So rest your fingers! :D