New Deck Started - New Member!

Lady Eclipse

Hi,

What a creative deck! These cards are so cool! I'm putting this on my wishlist. :)

Joy to you,
Maralee

Moonbow

Yes it's on my list too - I love the cards - Spirituality is wonderful. Any deck that makes me sit and think about each card is a definate plus.

I love it!

Moonbow*

baba-prague

I'm with Rota on this one, in really liking the fact that it's letterpress. It should have a great feel to it when it's done - lovely.

Kollar Anderson

Thanks! I feel so lucky that I have such a wonderfully talented friend that can print them in the letterpress tradition. I love the look and feel of letterpress. When she first asked me if I wanted to do a project with her I was thrilled! I think the cards will be wonderful. I am currently working on Passion. She should be able to start printing some soon. her studio is in her garage in Chicago and the cold temps made the ink freeze. I have to be patient with her since she is also getting married this year. Might have a few things to think about besides cards. heehee! Thanks again for the kind words! I will post more when I have a few more cards done.