New Lenormand deck: Blue Muse Lenormand deck

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hello! Everyone!

My new deck: 'Blue Muse Lenormand' is now ready!

A special thank you to :heart: MoonGypsy :heart:
She did an excellent job critiquing this deck :thumbsup: (actually she has worked on my last three decks)
She is an amazing person and a very good critiquer! YES! Thank you! sis! :heart:

Hope you all like the deck and enjoy the video. It is long because there are 72 total cards
in the EXTRAS deck.

Click here to see the video: http://youtu.be/3puNolYHhmA

And the deck is now available for ordering ~ Click here: http://lenormandcards.com/blue_muse_poker.size.html

Please let me know if you have any questions about this deck, you can pm me here on AT (tarotlyn)

RE: Upcoming give-away decks
Also would like to say, that soon I will be holding two Lenormand *deck give-away's* on AT
one deck give-away will be this Blue Muse Lenormand deck and the other will be the
Shabby Chicness Lenormand deck ~ You can see it here: http://www.lenormandcards.com/page5.html

Not sure yet if it will be before Halloween (because everyone is so busy right now) or
if I will give the decks away right after Halloween.

Will see you all then :heart::)
Love, Light, and Blessings
Lyn

DownUnderNZer

Like it.....placing an order as soon as I get my A into G. So, later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. :D

MoonGypsy

Like it.....placing an order as soon as I get my A into G. So, later tonight or tomorrow at the latest. :D

Oh that is wonderful, DUNZer! :) i think/hope you will love it! i can't wait to see mine in person! i LOVE the colors..:) i think the deck turned out really beautiful. i am quite proud to have helped in my small way...

DownUnderNZer

Oh that is wonderful, DUNZer! :) i think/hope you will love it! i can't wait to see mine in person! i LOVE the colors..:) i think the deck turned out really beautiful. i am quite proud to have helped in my small way...

Just ordered one and in the size I am use to....mini. :thumbsup: Am however considering a 72 card one so will ponder on it more. :)

Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait...... :heart:

tarotlyn

Just ordered one and in the size I am use to....mini. :thumbsup: Am however considering a 72 card one so will ponder on it more. :)

Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait...... :heart:

Thank you MoonGypsy and DownUnderNZer :heart:

Placing everyone's orders with my printer right now and then will send everyone a private
email detailing the shipping info for them. Then there will be an email later in the week from me
with an attached MEANINGS PDF file (around 30 pages) for this blue deck.

So, thank you both again! I appreciate it :heart:

Sis, MoonGypsy, I am forever grateful to you for your expertise in critiquing this and two
of my other decks. Wow, I couldn't slip any card past you unless it was totally perfect! LOL
You have an amazing knack for bringing out the best talent in others! Thank you :heart:
I also appreciate how well we were able to work together during these last three decks!

Blessings of Love and Light
:heart:
Lyn

MoonGypsy

i think i posted somewhere else, too...but i have got to let you lovely peeps know!

i received my Blue Muse Lenormand decks [poker, bridge and Mini] and they are sooooo Gorgeous! :D

DownUnderNZer

Good news....awesome! :thumbsup:

i think i posted somewhere else, too...but i have got to let you lovely peeps know!

i received my Blue Muse Lenormand decks [poker, bridge and Mini] and they are sooooo Gorgeous! :D

tarotlyn

Good news....awesome! :thumbsup:

Sorry, hon, I just now saw your post...

:heart: Thank you so much!
The comments and emails I am getting on this deck are over the top good! :)

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

silverwings94

On my way to order this beautiful deck right now. Just hope theres enough left on my card after xmas shopping today. Im sure there is, John didn't want much this year, lol wait till he sees what I got him.

silverwings94

On my way to order this beautiful deck right now. Just hope theres enough left on my card after xmas shopping today. Im sure there is, John didn't want much this year, lol wait till he sees what I got him.