New Lenormand Deck with an Old Look

Essjay

I think I posted in the wrong thread but just wanted to say that these are AMAZING and very beautiful. I love mine very much :D

greatdane

NO INSERTS!! SIGH....

I was just so thrilled finding a classic deck that didn't have inserts or verses and was BORDERLESS...a Lenormand TRIFECTA! I know many don't MIND inserts, but I just like to see the images floating on the card...THE KEY...THE HEART... and the poker size...perfect to see and the cardstock...that linen...sublime. For those who also yearn for just ONE classic deck without any extras like inserts or borders, this has that option (although many don't seem to know about it, I haven't seen it mentioned much). Or maybe everyone wants inserts? Maybe it's just me that doesn't like inserts on the cards?

Padma

Finally got my lovely Lenormand with poesie inserts - I love them! Thanks, Seven Stars! They are fabulous! :love: I personalized mine with a hawk on the back. They are SO me! :) As my other Lenormands are plain and have nothing marked on them, no inserts, these are specially nice, because they are different - and the poesie inserts make them look so very old!

rylla

Any chance of a Samhain Lenormand deck? :)

seven stars

Attachments

• Samhain Lenormand.jpg
    Samhain Lenormand.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 129

greatdane

FIRST DIBS!!!

HEY SEVEN STARS! I CALLED FIRST DIBS! LOL :))))

MoonGypsy

Dibsssssssssssssssssssssss

Oh, OH, OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 2nd or 3rd....oh i am trying to be calm....:p

greatdane

HOW did I know you would post next MG?

LOL THIS SO HAS OUR NAME ON IT! :) see....right below the raven..there's our name!lol
and so the feeding frenzy begins!.......

MoonGypsy

LOL THIS SO HAS OUR NAME ON IT! :) see....right below the raven..there's our name!lol
and so the feeding frenzy begins!.......

LOL!!!! You KNEW i would be jumping out of my skin when i saw this! i have sooooo hoped seven would do this!!!! i practically started hyperventilating! :laugh:

You are so right! It has our name all over it! Okay, i have got to calm down...

Ommmmmmm....

Seven S is SUCH a tease! :D

greatdane

WE MUST HAVE THIS!

I'm getting my turbocharged broom out to fly over to seven stars.....she's closer in distance to me, MG :). SERIOUSLY, we NEED THIS ....NOW!