new style: faerie seeker circle!

rosesred

I love reading with the faerie oracle, and I loved the seeker circles. Sadly they seemed to get kind of stuck due to all kinds of things. I'd really like to start them up again, are there any more people/faeries who'd like to do so?

A few simple guidelines might help to run things smoothly. I looked at the quite successful "circle of stones" exchange to see what worked, and this is what I came up with.

The faeries seem to work wonders in even the simplest spreads. These also have the advantage of not intimidating people. You can also decide how much time you want to spend on a reading: a lot or a little!

So: simple, easy to use spreads of max. 5/6 cards might be best for the circle. Of course, the spread will be only a suggestion. Feel free to come up with your own spread in your exchange.

Faeries have little sense of time, but humans do. So, the readings will most likely have a time-frame of two or three weeks (for example: Faerie seeker circle: september 1-september 21). If you are busy in this period, you at least know when the next circle starts. If you participate, you know when you will get your own reading and your feedback.

The faeries flourish in an intimate setting. They seem to be quite specific about who they want to play with. Somehow, they seem to want us to get to know each other. Working in pairs seems to be the best way to do this, and very often exchanging readings with just 1 other person is comfortable and fun.

If you have a great spread, just ask to organize the next circle, and put it up.

I really hope you guys want to play with the faeries once more. If there's enough interest in another circle, I'll weave it together next Wednesday.

Love,
Rosesred.

PlatinumDove

I would be interested. This would get me out of just looking at the cards and actually using them! :)

rosesred

any more people interested? Come on, it's fun, and if you never read with the oracle before, this is the perfect time to start!

sagewriter

i'd like to join in, but i'm afraid i'm a little confused about what to do!

rosesred

hi sagewriter,

When you decide to participate, you get a partner, and a spread. You two will start a thread together. (or I will do it for you if you're not sure how to do that) You do the reading for your partner, and you write it all in a post in your thread. Your partner does the same for you.

Then, as a final step, you guys can give feedback on eachothers reading.

If this post doesn't clear things up, don't hesitate to ask. There are no stupid questions!

Hope you decide to participate, the faeries usually make it worth your time

regards, Rose

sagewriter

Thank you for clearing things up for me. But I'm afraid I still don't know the meanings of the cards, so my reading would be really awful!

inanna_tarot

I'm interested in the circle, as I've never been part of a circle before and my faeries would love a chance to flutter around :)

Sezo
x

Genna

I´d like to participate too.

rosesred

Great, we're really getting a neat little group together! :D

:) inanna_tarot, genna, welcome! :)

For sagewriter and all other people out there who are worried that they don't know the 'right' meaning of the faeries, I found this quote from the first faerie seekers thread:

Originally Posted by elf
A Seekers group is basically a group of people who come together for reading practice.
So, basically we teach each other by giving feedback on readings. We're learning to 'listen' to the cards. Sometimes you think you have no idea what the bleep the faeries are talking about. That's allright, nobody expects you to be perfect.

We do this to practise reading with the faeries, not to be perfect readers!

Please join.

Earlier I stated that there are no stupid questions, now I want to add that there are no stupid readings! If you are honest and give it your best shot, there's no way that you will waste either your own time, or somebody elses! It's learning in the best way imaginable, just give it a go!

Regard, Rosesred.

Chronata

My Faeries have urged me to join too! :)

In fact they are quite insistant on it...I think They know that when I am engaged in study circles, the more energy is open to Them...and They have more of a chance to show themselves and cause some merry mischief.

I don't have any spread ideas...yet...but I am sure , now that I have posted this...and let the fae out of the bag, so to speak...something will present itself shortly! :D

Thanks, Rosered...this is a great idea...and I have missed working with them, as well as working with other Faerie folk!!