New to Lenormand's

Awkward.turtle91

I haven't heard from some one in a while and I wanted a direct answer not a cryptic or vague so I didn't use my tarot and I use the Lenormand's deck that I recently purchased.

I asked if the person in question would communicate with me soon

I'm
Using a simple

1234 -
past
Present
Imediate future
Future spread (it felt right)

I'm using the blue bird Lenormand

Past - 29 - Lady " This charming woman with flowers in hand, as with the gentleman her cards will command. The fortunes revealed once the cards have been placed, Unveil the date that destiny traced.

Present - 27 - Letter - " The surprise letter from a place remote, brings good news from a friend who wrote. If the words portend a stormy sky, sadness will soon much intensify."

Immediate future - 12 - Birds - " Birds bring a message full of cheer, if this card falls distant all is not clear. Whatever the out come remain with out fear woes will be brief when the birds disappear.

Future- 2 - Clover - Flowers surrounded in cloverleaf, mean happiness surrounded over fired. Bits of luck and fortune await, you have the potential to make life great.

My interptiation

In the reading I feel like the lady may represent me, and it's telling me to have patience and wait and see what happens. But don't knock it down if any thing does happen (the lady), I feel this is saying that they are thinking of sending me a message (a letters a bit eh) but they're not sure if they should or not (i feel they maybe as anxious as I am with this sort of thing) but I feel them getting their eventually. (Letter) I feel they're going to talk to me eventually, I see they could have a few worries about something going on in their life and need a chat, but the message will come. (Birds) Clover I don't see the negativity in the conversation or message being that big, I feel like it could be a mild annoyance like "this isn't working etc." But then enjoying each other's company etc etc (clover).

Any other opinions
I'm
All open

Xx