Interpretation rider.birds.moon.

Hearted

Hi

I am kinda new with lenormand, so i picked 3 online cards and asked the question whether me ex will return. So i got the rider, birds and moon.
Then i looked for the meaning or each card and i made a combination:

Rider always on his way, in combi with the birds means the bringer of news, for instance messenges trough the air..like sms or internet. More then one, like a app or online conversation.
Then the birds with the moon..a love interest or late night conversation.

Am i on the right track?

Sandalwood

Hi

I am kinda new with lenormand, so i picked 3 online cards and asked the question whether me ex will return. So i got the rider, birds and moon.
Then i looked for the meaning or each card and i made a combination:

Rider always on his way, in combi with the birds means the bringer of news, for instance messenges trough the air..like sms or internet. More then one, like a app or online conversation.
Then the birds with the moon..a love interest or late night conversation.

Am i on the right track?

Yes, I would read it like that too. That there will be contact. With the rider that can also mean that you simply bump into him. So it doesn't mean you are getting back together, because there's no cards that indicate that. For now that feels like fantasising about it.
With rider-moon I feel it's more likely that another person will come in for you.

Hearted

Thanks!
Very nice of you.
I can't bump in to him because we bith live in an other city. But nice to read that you and i have the same view on the cards.

Bonny

Rider
Birds
Moon

Rider, birds - Gossip. Uncertainty. A lot of messages. Good news which brings trouble
Rider, moon - Mental healing. Message that something has been achieved. Thinking about oneself
Birds, moon - Deep sorrow. Difficult times

Hey Hearted,

I generally look up various meanings then read and listen and try to tap a consistency some how related to the issue.

These meanings from what stands out here, say that this is not exactly smooth sailing being shown.

More likely contact with some healing benefit but agitation or uncertainty also.

Hope this helps!!

B:)

Hearted

Thank you so much bonny.
Well contact with healing benefits is all i need, i picked the cards asking if my ex will contact me.
The break was very painfull because he broke up by whatsapp. So a healing conversation, talking and then say goodbye is all i need.

Thanks!

Bonny

You're most welcome... Sorry Sweets! Healing will happen x

Barleywine

The Moon can also be about reputation. Perhaps someone will tell you (Rider) about gossip they've heard (Birds) that reflects on your reputation (Moon). There isn't anything here to say that it would be malicious, just idle chatter.

Hearted

The Moon can also be about reputation. Perhaps someone will tell you (Rider) about gossip they've heard (Birds) that reflects on your reputation (Moon). There isn't anything here to say that it would be malicious, just idle chatter.

Thanks for your replay!
Well everythig is possible, but i'll just let it go.

I have another question ..if i draw 3 cards online...and give my interpretarion..can somebody then help me again?

Bonny

Yeah! Course we will!

Hearted

Thaks you are great, i made a other thread asking the question i wa ted to ask here. I thought that would be more clear.

Thanks!