Nouveau Nouveau!

jann

Please add me to the list

I would like to buy two decks if possible

conversus

I definitely want at least one copy! Just let me know when and how.

CED

Netzach

I've just reminded my mother that she hasn't yet bought me a birthday present because I didn't know what I wanted. I know now!

Put me down for a deck please!

yaraluna

blue_fusion said:
.... I'll probably do "el Tarot de Marcelino" (http://www.geocities.com/blue_fusion20/marcelino_index.htm) first, since its designs are also finished already and I plan to use stock which is more readily available here for that.

And, ok, just one more pair. Just to make the number of preview images a nice round number (20). Here are the hermit cards:

quick note on the Tarot de marcelino. is that your own creation? is the language you are trying to use Spanish? if so, you will need proofread before printing it as the words are not properly spelled.

the correct words in Spanish are:
SOTA instead of Soto
AS instead of Alas
JUICIO instead of jucio
RULETA (o Rueda) instead of Rueleta
SACERDOTIZA instead of sacerdotista

yara

ETA: your deck is beautiful with the mix of Manga and art Nouveau. i believe the Manga style is subtle enough that does not overpower it. I really like it.

gregory

No it isn't Spanish; I forget what it is. Portuguese ? Whatever they speak in the Philippines....

The Marcelino sold out a long time ago - and is excellent.

I think I will go and have a little chat to it. :D

iceclone

gregory said:
No it isn't Spanish; I forget what it is. Portuguese ? Whatever they speak in the Philippines....

The Marcelino sold out a long time ago - and is excellent.

I think I will go and have a little chat to it. :D

It's Tagalog.

I didn't know tarot de marcelino was by him, that's amazing!

gregory

Thanks - I knew it was a special language !

Yes, the Marcelino is wonderful. ALL his decks are wonderful. Vanessa. Lepidopteran People. Les Adorables. Tarot Whispers at the House of Dusk. Pasasamalat. Moody Lane. Daigdig sa Balintataw.....

And I have all of them :)

Netzach

gregory said:
ALL his decks are wonderful. Vanessa. Lepidopteran People. Les Adorables. Tarot Whispers at the House of Dusk. Pasasamalat. Moody Lane. Daigdig sa Balintataw.....

And I have all of them :)

What a surprise!!!

gregory

I'm just ADVERTISING here. I want him back in business. He has a HUGE website full of decks in progress, and... well, you know.... :|

Also I imagine he and his family could use some furniture etc..... :(

Sientara

I would like a copy as well.