November's Crystals Messages

Falcor

The Eternal Crystals deck wants to share its wisdom and energy with you. Each of you will receive a crystal card which' energy is needed the most in this month. Allow a perfect fusion between you and the energies and properties the stone offers.

Listen to it's whisper, open your heart.

I need you just to say subject of your interest in a very few words.

I will accept 6 sitters for now, may allow more people if it'll go well.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK(more then 2 lines), PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH SO I WONT HAVE TO CHASE YOU. IF YOU CAN'T PLEASE DON'T POST HERE.

1.Eva4-done+feedback
2.Kittysashimi -done+feedback
3.Jdance-done+feedback
4.PeopleWillBeYou-done+feedback
5.GotH
6.Padma-done+feedback

Eva4

Hi, l would like to know about my career. Thank you!

GotH

Health please. Thank you...

Kittysashimi

Moving to a new home. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcor

Hi, l would like to know about my career. Thank you!

Cerussite-root&crown Chakras

This stone is known as travelers crystal. I think it says that you'll have a travel or even a short trip connected to job area. It'll take you out of your comfort zone. So this stone will help you to adapt, to go with the flow and to turn whatever experience or situation you are in into something positive.

Falcor

Moving to a new home. Thank you

Okenite-all Chakras

This crystal is talking about your life patterns that are coming back every time a new. It's time to do things differently so the outcome will be better. A change of approach and action is needed here. You have to remove all the old patterns or beliefs that are holding you back. They may be coming from your past lives and now just in your way. Remain positive and you'll overcome everything.

Jdance

Me please :)
its my birthday month :)

Finding the fulfillment in love i am looking for.. is my topic

thanks!

Kittysashimi

Okenite-all Chakras

This crystal is talking about your life patterns that are coming back every time a new. It's time to do things differently so the outcome will be better. A change of approach and action is needed here. You have to remove all the old patterns or beliefs that are holding you back. They may be coming from your past lives and now just in your way. Remain positive and you'll overcome everything.

Thank you, that makes sense. I wasn't happy living here and I am hoping to bring about some changes this time around so that I will be happier at my new place of living

PeopleWillBeYou

May I sit? :)

My love life please.

Let me know if you have a question. Thanks!