Now available Yellow Lennie Lenormand deck

tarotlyn

:):heart: Hello everyone! I just noticed that everyone is putting their oracle decks here...
and since mine is 72 or the option of 36 cards makes it also an oracle deck...

Re: new deck just finished: 'Yellow Lennie Lenormand'

In case anyone would like to see the cards I just finished, here are some links to view it:

SLIDESHOWS of the different deck size options:
http://lenormandcards.com/images-yellow.html ... EXTRAS deck = 72 cards

http://lenormandcards.com/yellow-64.html ...MINI deck = 64 cards

http://lenormandcards.com/yellow-36.html ...Traditional deck - 36 cards

Site page for ordering: http://lenormandcards.com/yellowlennie.html

Thank you MoonGypsy, my special sister

MoonGypsy and I have been working on this new deck together for quite a while now.
She did all the critiquing on it and she did a FANTASTIC job. It is totally amazing how she
stuck in there with me for the last 3 months (Through it ALL - LOL) She knows what that means! ha ha

Thank you all and I hope you like the Yellow Lennie deck...
Love and Light
Lyn
P.S. MoonGypsy and I will be working together on another
new deck "Shades of Pink Lenormand" Thanks for that 'perfect' title, sis

karen0205

Could you give the measurements for the card sizes?
I can't find a definitive size for the bridge/poker, etc.

I would like to order this but want to make sure I get
the size I am thinking!

Love the cards too,

k

MoonGypsy

the size I am thinking!

Love the cards too,

k

Hi Karen, i can quickly answer this question on behalf of Lyn. [we are about to get another storm, here...]

Mini--approx. 1 3/4 inches x 2 inches

Bridge--approx. 2 1/4 inches x 3 1/2 inches

Poker--approx. 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches

Hope this helps, hon! :)

JenWt43

I love it! I love yellow! It looks beautiful. :)

MoonGypsy

Hi Jen! :love: i need to keep an eye on the weather, but i just popped on again for a sec...

i received my own personal decks today, and i must say...they have surpassed my greatest hopeful expectations... They are really lovely. IMHO! :D i think Lyn has done a wonderful job with these!

tarotlyn

the size I am thinking!

Love the cards too,

k
:heart::) Hi! Karen! I sent you a pm before I saw your post and also
before I saw that my wonderful sis, :heart: MoonGypsy, has answered so
brilliantly for me.

Most everyone has been ordering the *bridge* sized deck (in the 72 card option) - and
here I thought that the poker sized decks were the most popular - apparently not so :bugeyed:
(for most lennie readers anyway)

Thank you for your inquiry, :heart: Karen...
:heart: Love and Light
Lyn

tarotlyn

Hi Jen! :love: i need to keep an eye on the weather, but i just popped on again for a sec...

i received my own personal decks today, and i must say...they have surpassed my greatest hopeful expectations... They are really lovely. IMHO! :D i think Lyn has done a wonderful job with these!
:heart::) Thank you MoonGypsy!
It is so good to hear that you do like how the Yellow deck has turned out :thumbsup: :)

You do know that this Yellow deck is 100 times better because you helped me by critiquing the cards! :heart:
For that I am forever 'grateful!' - BIG TIME! Thank you again, sis, :heart: MoonGypsy!

Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! Jen... just a quick note to let you know that you order was placed with my printer today
and please check your pvt. email because I also sent you your meanings PDF file to go with your deck.

Also, thank you so much for your nice compliments, I really appreciate that :) The deck
was so much fun to do.

Re: the color yellow
I have to say that our sweet MoonGypsy, was not overly fond of yellow - but as we
worked together on this deck, she actually ended up loving the color :laugh: LOL

Thanks again, :heart: Jen...

JenWt43

Waving hello to MoonGypsy! :) I'm so glad you have yours already. I watched the video, and I am really looking forward to seeing all of them! I ordered the extras deck. :)

JenWt43

:heart::) Hi! Jen... just a quick note to let you know that you order was placed with my printer today
and please check your pvt. email because I also sent you your meanings PDF file to go with your deck.

Also, thank you so much for your nice compliments, I really appreciate that :) The deck
was so much fun to do.

Re: the color yellow
I have to say that our sweet MoonGypsy, was not overly fond of yellow - but as we
worked together on this deck, she actually ended up loving the color :laugh: LOL

Thanks again, :heart: Jen...

Hello tarotlyn! :) I received your email, and the PDF file, thank you!!

I had not even watched the video before I ordered, but now that I have seen it, I am even more excited! I can't wait to see all of the extras together, and then use different ones at different times :)