Offering One Card Oracle Readings

Leandra88

Hi all, I would like to offer some one card readings for feedback with my Magical Mermaids and Dolphins deck. I bought this deck recently and have connected pretty well with it when reading for myself, so I'd like to see how I do connecting with others. Anything goes, please leave your questions, and I will get to these today/tonight.

CLOSED

lepleadian

hi :) could i ask what will happen for me and T in love for us?
we are friends only

Leandra88

hi :) could i ask what will happen for me and T in love for us?
we are friends only

Hi lepleadian, thank you for sitting. For your question, we have:

Yes - "Your intuition is correct. Take action accordingly."

It seems the message here is that you already have the answer within you. Have you been feeling intuitively that there is a connection between you and T? Or on the flip side, do you feel deep down that you need to move on and let T go? This card is strongly suggesting that you trust your intuition here, and if you truly listen to it, you will know what lies ahead for you and T.

Sorry this is a bit open-ended. I actually shuffled the cards again after I pulled this card since you didn't ask a yes/no question, but this card fell out again so I really feel like this is the message you are supposed to receive.

lepleadian

actually im like 2 of swords :( i dont know sometimes i feel quitting other time i feel like there is potential.
could i ask 1 more?
what does T feel for me?

Leandra88

actually im like 2 of swords :( i dont know sometimes i feel quitting other time i feel like there is potential.
could i ask 1 more?
what does T feel for me?

I know the feeling, I am in a similar situation myself!

For your second question we have:
Divine Magic - "Extra magical energy surrounds your situation right now. Expect miracles!"

This card has a picture of a mermaid sitting on a rock, reaching out to a fairy. I would say that T feels there is a magical quality about you. Perhaps he even sees you as untouchable or off-limits for some reason. However, he definitely admires you, and I would even say from this card that he is drawn to you and may feel a pull towards you.

lepleadian

I know the feeling, I am in a similar situation myself!

For your second question we have:
Divine Magic - "Extra magical energy surrounds your situation right now. Expect miracles!"

This card has a picture of a mermaid sitting on a rock, reaching out to a fairy. I would say that T feels there is a magical quality about you. Perhaps he even sees you as untouchable or off-limits for some reason. However, he definitely admires you, and I would even say from this card that he is drawn to you and may feel a pull towards you.

THank u so much :) this really makes sense, i feel he is attracted, but he is hesitant for the moment bcz where he works my cousin is the boss but they are friend....
could i ask 1 last?

do u see a change in perspective for us?

Leandra88

THank u so much :) this really makes sense, i feel he is attracted, but he is hesitant for the moment bcz where he works my cousin is the boss but they are friend....
could i ask 1 last?

do u see a change in perspective for us?

Sorry for the delay!

Watch Your Thoughts - "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear."

The message here is that yes, there could be a change is perspective for the two of you, but you need to focus on that if you want it to happen. It can be very easy to get swept up in negative thinking and worrying about what we don't want to happen, but this card is saying that you have the power to control your destiny but shifting your way of thinking. If you focus on the direction you want your relationship to take, and you believe that you can get there, you can manifest what you truly desire. Good luck!

lepleadian

Sorry for the delay!

Watch Your Thoughts - "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear."

The message here is that yes, there could be a change is perspective for the two of you, but you need to focus on that if you want it to happen. It can be very easy to get swept up in negative thinking and worrying about what we don't want to happen, but this card is saying that you have the power to control your destiny but shifting your way of thinking. If you focus on the direction you want your relationship to take, and you believe that you can get there, you can manifest what you truly desire. Good luck!
true all the time i have been worried now i want to focus on my wellbeing šŸ˜³ thank u so much i will shift the way i think šŸ˜³

Sent from my T01 using Tapatalk

selenatarot

What type of job will I be doing by the end of this year?

Leandra88

What type of job will I be doing by the end of this year?

Thanks for sitting! For you, we have:

Worthiness - "Know that you deserve to receive good in all ways."

I would say that based off of this card, you will be working in a job where you can help others boost their confidence and self-esteem. The first thing that came to mind was a counselor, or even a therapist. This could even be related to working with tarot and different types of divination to help others. Does this make sense at all? The overwhelming sense here is that your job will deal with healing others who are lacking in self-confidence/self-worth.