OMG...The Wheel!

GoddessArtemis

The strangest thing happened tonight. I was out, then got home and decided to do a load of laundry. Grabbed the most necessary things to be washed and threw them into the washing machine. Fast forward 1.5 hours later and I am looking for my reading glasses. I always leave them on my pillow (during the day) so it's easy to find them at night.

They weren't there. I looked in the usual places....bathroom, kitchen. Nope. Long story short, for the past 45 minutes, I have turned my home inside out, even looked in the 'fridge! No glasses. I hadn't had them on since early this morning, and I did remember leaving them on my pillow before going out. So WTH?!

I even went out into the garbage dump I had tossed a few trash bags in this evening, and rumagged through that grossness, in case I threw them in the trash in my absent-mindedness. :bugeyed:

Desperate and very confused by the loss, I pulled out my Druidcraft deck and asked if my glasses were still inside my home. It said yes. So I kept walking around, looking over/under everything imaginable. Finally I asked my deck, "Where are they?"

It kept showing me The Wheel...THREE times! I thought...where is that? Now almost in tears from frustration, I went to get my clothes - at this point - from the dryer. I thought, "Can you imagine if they're in here..." but obviously thinking that's impossible, because I'd have at least noticed them putting the clothes from the washer into the dryer. Well, just as I was removing the last of the clothes, I heard this metal-on-metal sound in the dryer.

I thought, oh my G-d...there is *no* way. Well, I bent down far enough to look and...sure enough, my glasses were in the back of the dryer!!!

The Wheel x 3 - Spinning, for goodness' sake! :surprise:

And here I was, cursing my beautiful deck minutes before, muttering, "what a bunch of rubbish". Ha!

I had to share this story!

GA

nisaba

<grin>

The Wheel turns.

Lunalyn

and the Wheel turns......

glad you found your glasses GA.
thanks for sharing your story. its great.
lyn

MysticalMoose

Great story :D thanks for sharing it with us. :laugh:

MM :love:

GoddessArtemis

Glad to share. :D It was such an interesting experience with tarot.

GA

Eyebright

Ha what a great story. Bless your DC, just goes to show the cards always know what they are on about. It's just poor old us not understanding what they are trying to tell us. I will have to remember the wheel for the washing machine in future just in case! :D

linnie

:):):):):) Very graphic!!! Spinning.... spinning... spinning....

SunChariot

Eyebright said:
Ha what a great story. Bless your DC, just goes to show the cards always know what they are on about. It's just poor old us not understanding what they are trying to tell us.

I've had that happen too when I thought the cards were talking nonsense and later found they were making perfect sense but I just was not seeing the message at the time, After it was clear as day and yes accurate. I mean what better way to tell you that answer, although I don't think I would have gotten it either. :grin:

Really great story!

Babs

Middy1452

Brilliant story, I love it when the cards are so literal. And for the Wheel to come up three times is amazing.

Middy

Topsy

Wow, what a wonderful story! Glad you found your glasses in the end. Hope they weren't too worse for wear after their time in the machine... I would've guessed The Wheel meant something round, but never would have thought of the washing machine. Thanks for sharing this experience with us :)