One card oracle readings in exchange for feedback

Libertya

Hey There Everyone!
I'm going to do one card oracle reading exchanges and for feedback. You can choose your deck
Psychic Tarot
Wisdom of the House of Night
Doreen Virtue's The Romance Angels
Madame Endora's fortune Cards
Fin DeSiecle Kipper
Angel Heart Sigils

********THREAD IS NOW CLOSED**********************(((
I APOLOGIZE FOR CLOSING THIS EARLY. SOMETHING CAME UP AND I HAD TO SHUT THIS DOWN EARLY. IF YOU OWE ME AN EXCHANGE OR FEEDBACK, YOU ARE STILL WELCOME TO. YOU CAN ALSO POST UPDATES STILL.
THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN!! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME READ FOR YOU ALL!

I will get everyone's questions answered by Friday who post before the deadline. You are more than welcome to post updates after the thread is closed.
I'm more than happy to do reading exchanges too!

If you don't prefer any deck, I can choose for you based on your question.

Please know that I don't answer health or legal questions.

I am trying to gain some practice and your feedback is highly appreciated.

This thread will close on Friday 9:00 a.m. mountain time.
if you would like to do an exchange reading for me also, I'd appreciate it. But its optional.
Thank you
Let's hear your questions!

skowja

Hi Libertya, thanks for this opportunity!

I'd love to know Nick's feelings towards me?

Libertya

Hi Libertya, thanks for this opportunity!

I'd love to know Nick's feelings towards me?

Hey there! You are most welcome.
I chose the Psychic Tarot Deck.
The card that came up was: Positive Movement Forward.
This is a really strong message to you and it's trying to get your attention. I feel that this person Nick wants to move his relationship with you to the next level, if you are together. I see him coming to you in some sort of way. If you two are separated at the moment, this person is wanting to come towards you. I feel that he may come to you with a conversation of where to take your relationship, especially in a positive direction. The picture on this card shows a man in a boat sailing towards something. In a nutshell, his feelings are of wanting to go forward with you in a positive direction. I hope this makes sense! Please let me know if this resonates with your current situation.
P.s. This card is number 8 which means abundance and prosperity.

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What Joise M P feels towards me?

thanks!

Jdance

Hi,

Can you tell me what is T's desired path with me?

No preferred deck , you choose
Thanks!

Libertya

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What Joise M P feels towards me?

thanks!

Hi! Yes, of course.
Something interesting happened when I was trying to do your reading.
The Deck I chose was Psychic Tarot.
Two specific cards came through instead of one.
They were The Shadow and Shine cards. Here is my interpretation. The shadow card is trying to tell you that this person may have kept his feelings hidden from you. The Shine card is equivalent to the Sun card. I'd say this person feels the need to express his feelings towards you and let those feelings come to light. I'm not sure if you two are separated at the moment or not. But these two cards are trying to tell you that this persons feelings may have been hidden, but are now trying to come to light so he can express them to you. The Shine card is very positive for feelings. I'd say this person has beautiful, happy, positive feelings towards you.
I hope this made sense! Please let me know if this resonates with your situation.

skowja

Hey there! You are most welcome.
I chose the Psychic Tarot Deck.
The card that came up was: Positive Movement Forward.
This is a really strong message to you and it's trying to get your attention. I feel that this person Nick wants to move his relationship with you to the next level, if you are together. I see him coming to you in some sort of way. If you two are separated at the moment, this person is wanting to come towards you. I feel that he may come to you with a conversation of where to take your relationship, especially in a positive direction. The picture on this card shows a man in a boat sailing towards something. In a nutshell, his feelings are of wanting to go forward with you in a positive direction. I hope this makes sense! Please let me know if this resonates with your current situation.
P.s. This card is number 8 which means abundance and prosperity.

This really does resonate with me! We are currently separated, due to the fact that I wanted to take the relationship to the next level and I think that he might have freaked out a bit (past relationship trauma), so I've been giving him space and time to figure out what he wants. Couldn't have asked for a better card as a response!

Libertya

Hi,

Can you tell me what is T's desired path with me?

No preferred deck , you choose
Thanks!

Hi there!
The Deck I chose was Psychic Tarot. Your reading is quite interesting. The tarot didn't answer your question directly. The tarot tells us what we need to hear sometimes. The card I got was: Throat chakra. This card is trying to tell you one of two things here. The person T may come forward and have a conversation with you about what his desired path with you is or you may have to be the one to express to him what your desired path with him is. I even reshuffled and concentrated on your question again. I feel that you are going to have a conversation with him and find the answer you are looking for. I hope this made sense! Please let me know what you think.
Thank you!

Jdance

Hi there!
The Deck I chose was Psychic Tarot. Your reading is quite interesting. The tarot didn't answer your question directly. The tarot tells us what we need to hear sometimes. The card I got was: Throat chakra. This card is trying to tell you one of two things here. The person T may come forward and have a conversation with you about what his desired path with you is or you may have to be the one to express to him what your desired path with him is. I even reshuffled and concentrated on your question again. I feel that you are going to have a conversation with him and find the answer you are looking for. I hope this made sense! Please let me know what you think.
Thank you!

Thank you!
Ha. Well I know we need to talk about our feelings. It became clear to me that our friendship is now an attraction. Both of us are to afraid to talk about it as we met through other relationships years ago. Now we live at quite a distance. So it may not make any sense to step forward. But on the rare occasion we see eachother the earth moves for me lol.

We need to talk.
Good read. Have any cards in there that might show me how that goes down?

I would be happy to pull a card for you if you have a question :)

Libertya

Thank you!
Ha. Well I know we need to talk about our feelings. It became clear to me that our friendship is now an attraction. Both of us are to afraid to talk about it as we met through other relationships years ago. Now we live at quite a distance. So it may not make any sense to step forward. But on the rare occasion we see eachother the earth moves for me lol.

We need to talk.
Good read. Have any cards in there that might show me how that goes down?

I would be happy to pull a card for you if you have a question :)

Thank you. Yes, I'd be more than happy to pull another card for you. What would be your specific question?

And for me, I do have a question. I'm curious to know how my my ex Jay feels about me.
How does Jay currently feel about me?
Thank you!