One Card Spread

susy

I usually do the one card spread when I want to get straight to the answer or when I want to know how my day is gonna be.

Luna Shay Luv

Other than the let love speak and the daily one card draw are there any other ideas or spreads for pulling one card?

Astraea Aurora

Hi Luna Shay Luv

what I found helpful for one card spreads was using the qestion words to form my question. The question words are Who, What, Where, When, How and Why. With them the possibilities are endless and your one card spreads can basically cover all topics (love, friendship, money, family, career, work, spirituality, holidays and so on) or non at all. The limits are the ones you set for yourself.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

direwolf336

Astraea Aurora said:
Hi Luna Shay Luv

what I found helpful for one card spreads was using the qestion words to form my question. The question words are Who, What, Where, When, How and Why. With them the possibilities are endless and your one card spreads can basically cover all topics (love, friendship, money, family, career, work, spirituality, holidays and so on) or non at all. The limits are the ones you set for yourself.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

I have been doing the same lately and this does seem to be working for me very well along with switching to a new deck called the World Spirit tarot...having better results and feels right:>