One MORE Deck Hits The Table???

M-Press

Hudson,
let me know when/if you decide to do color. I'll help you figure it out. It might be worth to color it in the computer and not by hand. That way you only have to scan the b/w part and that can come out perfect. Figure out the logistics first... and how you'll print them ;)

magpie9

How wonderfull! Affordable! Please sign me up for a deck when they're ready to go out into the world. I've been wanting one since I saw my first scan of them..but I never dreamed I'd actually end up with one. :D thanks for reprinting. Actully, I might have one already if I'd known you were the Creator. that's what I get for not keeping track of who's Who on ATF. :D

signed,
Adoring Fan

Eco74

Thats GREAT news HudsonGray!
You definately deserve it too since it really is a magnificent deck.
With the second printrun available I'm actually tempted to get a second deck to color it in, leaving the first numbered deck as is.

And I agree with M-press, coloring the cards digitally would save you lots of hassle with differences between originals, scans etc. I've not been working with things in that way artwise, but am familiar enough with the technology of scanning and resolution-differences to know that it's very difficult to get a colored original to display right on screen and then after that in the printouts.
Having only one step to have to fidget with (being from digital format to printouts) would make it so much easier for you.

HudsonGray

The computer at work was down so I was doing an idle search on 'ferret tarot' to see what was connected lately. Found several blog mentions, two more reviews, two ferret sites selling them, and - Holy Cow! - I've got my own page for the deck that's up on a Korean site.

It's got a pleasant look to the page, but I can't read anything on it. My deck is listed as 'rare' http://www.tarotkorea.co.kr/gallery/gallery1_show.php?card=Theferrettarot

Their main site actually has a ton of decks listed. It's a little slow to load, but might be worth perusing. The url is http://www.tarotkorea.co.kr/gallery/list.php

OakDragon

Hudson, from what I've seen of scans of the Ferret Tarot, I love it! It's on my long "one of these days" purchase list. I hope it doesn't go "out of print" too soon! ;)

atomicgypsy

these cards are so great! they are so intuitive and you've captured the feel of each card so nicely.. :) i've seen them online and liked them a lot! you did a great job! :)