Ontario Psychics Warning

Henry_

Yeah. I know, next time I will get in writing what the refund policy is and what time frame. Like I said, she holds other events at the same venue. I am very sad that I even have to fight for it but I guess this world ain't perfect and too many shady people run it, at least psychic fairs in my area.

The only good one I did was in Toronto but was very small. I thought since she booked a legit venue things would be different. I did the research on the venue but at the end of the day, what happened was her email responses were fairly quick that is until I paid her the money.

It's sad that we live in world where legal binding contracts can be taken at face value, i.e. since she did not put a date for refund.

What happened is she didn't get her vendors and some cancelled so she cancelled the event. Very upset that people can get away with such things.

gregory

I would think the best option would be her local Better Business Bureau or Chamber of Commerce. If she ever needs another licence for an event, this kind of thing will tell against her. And if she's not FROM Paris, theirs too.

Henry_

Funny you should mention that. I will give her one more week and if the money has not shown up I will report her to the better business bureau. I contacted them earlier today so it did cross my mind. I gathered all my proper documentation earlier today and sent it to her as an attachment to show that I mean business. So far no reply :(

Henry_

Thank you all for your suggestions. It took to resorting to threats to get my money back. When I sent her documentation that did the trick and magically got a quick response. It's sad we live in a world where this is what people need to do in order to get results but at least it worked.

I hope my experience has been a valuable lesson to newbie psychic readers doing psychic fairs. Always get in writing the refund policy including what date or time frame a refund will be processed.

Thanks again.