oracle of the grail code wont answer questions

awookie

Thank you REV_Vesta. I will try the suggestion. I feel that the cards came to me for a reason and I really will enjoy working with them. I felt the energy was much higher than my Rider Waite deck (that I never use). It is the only one apart from my Tarot Of The Old Path that makes me feel comfortable to use.

lightbug

awookie said:
The cards stated
"I wont answer questions that are linked to the outside world. I work solely on the inner self as in your inner world. If you want those questions answered use Tarot of the old path. Ill wait till you are ready."
what is wrong with my oracle deck?

I'm sorry to be thick, but does it say this printed on the deck or accompanying book? Or is this something you felt?

I feel that the issues on the "outside world" are related to the inner world... career for example could relate to opening to higher-mind, etc. No?

I saw pics of this deck online and it seemed quite pretty - I think images related to the 'Divine Feminine' like 'tolerance' or 'creativity' answer questions about dealing with work or home life quite nicely.

But each deck works with each person in a special way. :)

awookie

Hello Lightbug It is something that came intuitively while holding the oracle. It isnt inside the book anywhere. For some reason it was how the oracle decided to connect with me. Hope that explains it a bit better.
My career change definately involves opening up to the higher mind so that certainly relates to it all.
I dont have any tarot/oracles that work in this way so, its a completely new concept to grasp.
I have pulled one card so far "Love". It is the one card in the oracle when looking over it I didnt feel drawn to. I was rejecting it completely. I think therefore I have to work with it.
http://www.oracleofthegrailcode.com/images/love.jpg

anonymous quote "inner world mirrors our outer world"

lightbug

That one didn't resonate with me either for some reason. It didn't seem like "Love" at all with the frumpy, gloomy facial expression and the looming clouds. I like your approach of working with the cards that turn us off the most.

Thanks, Awookie :) your explanation clears it up.