Oracles I Could Use For Past Life Readings?

Chronata

It's a simple spread. But I find it works great.
I keep adding extra oracles to the basics.
**A**
**1**
*2*3*
4*5*6

(It's supposed to look a bit like a pyramid...but not sure how to make that look right)

A...Phoenix card (represents time and place)

1...personality, represents the person's main qualities
2...sex of person from that life
3...status or job
4....gifts, what talents and skills from this past continue in the present life
5...karma still needing to be addressed or being dealt with in this life
6...extra info (often one to three cards here...)

I use tarot mostly for positions 1-6...lately adding the archetype cards for positions 1, 2, and/or 3.

Elven

Hi September Pixie _ Hows things!! :)

In the Oracle Readings Section there was an exchange by the Soull Gathering Group:
SOUL Gathering – Reading Exchange - Week 21 to 27 June - Past Lives.

There maybe some spreads or reading styles there that can be helpful :) If you go through the thread titles and look for the dates I think theres about 5 readings.

Although they're not with Tarot, it wouldnt be hard to add cards.

Just an idea I find which works pretty well is to just use the Majors of the Tarot and overlay or add to the Majors with an Oracle card/s.

Let us know how it goes :)

Many Blessings
Elven x

September Pixie

Thats really interesting Chronata.. I'll try it out on my sister in law, shes dying to know how to read and this is a much easier spread than the one I use. I'm still experimenting with my oracles to see which adds the most insight..

Thanks Elven, I am searching the forum for spreads and such lately to see if I can even make one of my own.. I'll definitely post my findings... and maybe even ask for a volunteer or two! :D

September Pixie

Chronata, I just thought I would mention that I did a pratice run using your spread with my two cards.. I placed in this position..

**A**
[A - Goddesses Knowledge Card]
**1**
[1 - Soul Cards I]
*2*3*
[2 & 3 - Soul Cards I]
4*5*6
[4, 5, & 6 - Regular Tarot]

I had some pretty amazing results! You might try a sample spread for yourself and see how you relate to them :)

Did you say you had Soul Cards II? Are the images anything like the 1st? Are the backs of them different? After reacting so well to them I am wondering if I should pick up the second deck as well :) Thanks again for sharing your spread, it was pretty amazing!