page of cups clarified by the sun. positive news?

celeste777

Asked about a relationship outcome as part as an overall spread.. Usually I will get the heirophant with this guy which means for me things will stay as is (traditional) between us, but after seeing this combo could he be finally taking one step toward wanting to be an official couple? All I've researched is that this page of cups has positive news.

The last time I saw the card I asked about my love life and then I met him, so I've had positive experiences so far.

Grizabella

These two cards can indicate a pregnancy, especially in a spread where they both appear.

celeste777

These two cards can indicate a pregnancy, especially in a spread where they both appear.

šŸ˜±panic*

Well, I've been pretty good about taking my birth control... There is no other source of contraceptives used.. So unless I'm that 1% that it wasn't effective on it would be odd.. My period is due next week so no missed period that I know of...yet.

Grizabella

Forewarned is forearmed as the old saying goes. At least now you can choose to be safe rather than sorry. There are some things that can interfere with your birth control so this may be telling you to take some extra precautions, just in case.

I'm sure you'll get many other responses that will also give you more insights. My input was just what came to my mind when I read your post.

celeste777

Forewarned is forearmed as the old saying goes. At least now you can choose to be safe rather than sorry. There are some things that can interfere with your birth control so this may be telling you to take some extra precautions, just in case.

I'm sure you'll get many other responses that will also give you more insights. My input was just what came to my mind when I read your post.

Not to say I wouldn't be happy with that sort of news, I'd just rather it be with someone who I have a established and stable relationship... Our relationship is pretty basic.. Lol.

Girl Archer

I am just going to go ahead and say, a pregnancy on the cards. Maybe a baby boy? and even if the event does happen, it will indicate warmer and happier times ahead for the relationship.

Cheers!

-M.

celeste777

I am just going to go ahead and say, a pregnancy on the cards. Maybe a baby boy? and even if the event does happen, it will indicate warmer and happier times ahead for the relationship.

Cheers!

-M.

Runs to check pills** Even if this were the case I wouldn't know for sure for about 14days... I have 1 more week before my period is supposed to show up... I'll start really wondering then Esp. if I notice it is late... I will give update about my "news"regardless...

Laurelle

Sure, pregnancy is possible. It's always possible when engaging in sexual activity....

But the Page of Cups also is in the beginning of a relationships. He's thinking about it. He loves to fall in love, but his love isn't as deep as the Knight of Cups (both love to fall in love for the sake of love).

The Sun is also immature in love. The sun rises and sets everyday. It's not consistent. It feels good in the moment, but then disappears every night. Then we get the Moon, which is the reflection of the sun. The same could be said of the Page of Cups. Is he looking at his reflection in that cup?

This seems like a relationship that might not hold on for the long term. Just ride it out for now. It feels good in the moment and that moment is now. Don't go looking for commitments that aren't there because you'll ruin the moment that you've created.

celeste777

Sure, pregnancy is possible. It's always possible when engaging in sexual activity....

But the Page of Cups also is in the beginning of a relationships. He's thinking about it. He loves to fall in love, but his love isn't as deep as the Knight of Cups (both love to fall in love for the sake of love).

The Sun is also immature in love. The sun rises and sets everyday. It's not consistent. It feels good in the moment, but then disappears every night. Then we get the Moon, which is the reflection of the sun. The same could be said of the Page of Cups. Is he looking at his reflection in that cup?

This seems like a relationship that might not hold on for the long term. Just ride it out for now. It feels good in the moment and that moment is now. Don't go looking for commitments that aren't there because you'll ruin the moment that you've created.

I would be shocked if the relationship did get past the immature love phase... I was just happy to not see the heirophant which meant for us things would stay exactly the same... Luckily we have been pretty up front with each other about our relationship, so I don't feel mislead in anyway.. But a girl can hope.. Lol at least it's a step in the right direction. However small...

celeste777

Okay, you guys have sufficiently given me a pregnancy scare.. I've been worrying myself sick. (Literally but no pun intended)... So what do I do? Yet another spread.. This time asking about what the outcome of my spread last night indicated. I wrote down four categories.

Category 1) indication of an immature relay.
Category 2) pregnancy
Category 3) him asking me to be his gf
Category 4) unknown

Gonna post in your readings since you can't discuss whole reading here.. Let's just say I'm anxious..

*per aspera ad astra*