Page of staffs reversed as new love

Dandelion74

I've been doing a few readings regarding my love life lately and as far as I can tell I am in the process of meeting someone new and important. In one spread I asked for a description of him and got Page of staffs reversed. I'm not quite sure how to interpret this. My first thought was maybe a younger man, a bit adventurous but with a deeper side to him. I met a man like this in a dream and thought maybe the dream was a premonition. However it is possible I have met the man I was supposed to meet now but this person is older than me so I'm wondering if my interpretation of the Page is wrong. How would you interpret him?

nisaba

Well, the card was reversed. So ... someone who is NOT younger. Someone who is *not* Wands-y (motivated, active etc). Everything the Page of Wands upright isn't. :)

Dandelion74

Well, the card was reversed. So ... someone who is NOT younger. Someone who is *not* Wands-y (motivated, active etc). Everything the Page of Wands upright isn't. :)

So it could be someone older than me who wants to take it slow? That fits the person I've met šŸ˜Š

Laurelle

Why reverse the card to say he's "not" younger. Why wouldn't the deck just give you the King of Wands? I don't think reversed cards will be the complete opposite of the upright. But that's how I read them and I don't normally read reversed. I only do if the cards come up reversed and then they are telling me something important or that there is a blockage or delay to something.

I would say he's extremely impulsive, rash, won't finish anything they start, a flirt without strings, inexperienced in love and sex.... I don't see much of anything positive about the reversed Page of Wands coming up in a love reading.

I could see him as having reddish hair with freckles maybe if your asking for a physical description. Maybe someone much shorter than what you are use to or shorter than you. Someone who burns easily in the sun, so he won't be much fun at the beach.

headincloud

Page of wands rx is someone who's immature to my mind. Often comes out when a person is conflicted about sexuality, craves attention, a show-off or braggart.

Situationally it's just as troubled, more than likely this person will do something to offend you by the way he treats you soon, unlikely a successful relationship sorry. Often represents a 'dear john' letter and a downturn in romantic life. Look to the other cards for more insight.

Dandelion74

Thank you Laurell and Head in Clouds!

I understand where you're both coming from but I am a bit confused still. The cards were indicating that I would meet someone who would become important to me and I asked what he would be like. That's when I got the reversed Page. I don't understand why or how a person like that would be important to me. It sounds more like someone I'd want to avoid.

It would have made sense if I had met someone and was asking about him but it doesn't when I asked who I would meet in the future.

headincloud

It takes a while to get to know someone and the tarot is answering your question. Why do you assume the next relationship will be successful.

Laurelle

Thank you Laurell and Head in Clouds!

I understand where you're both coming from but I am a bit confused still. The cards were indicating that I would meet someone who would become important to me and I asked what he would be like. That's when I got the reversed Page. I don't understand why or how a person like that would be important to me. It sounds more like someone I'd want to avoid.

It would have made sense if I had met someone and was asking about him but it doesn't when I asked who I would meet in the future.

Maybe they will be important to you. And the lesson you learn from them will be an important one and perhaps that lesson will be a hard one for you. Not all relationships end up as sunshine and roses.

I had a relationship once with an immature man. It was an "important" one, which I learned a hard lesson, indeed. He would come up as the Knight of Cups Reversed.

So... Just some things to consider.

Dandelion74

I've just come out of a relationship like that and really don't want another one :-(

A psychic told me my next relationship would bring harmony and the other readings I've done have also indicated that I have a good relationship ahead of me so I am quite confused by the reversed Page and how you see him. I might post the whole reading in Your readings to get some more insight.

Grizabella

The point others have made about the relationship being "important" to you is a good one. Some of my most important relationships were abusive but eventually I learned from them---the most important lesson of all and that's how to recognize a man who wouldn't be abusive.

This is not to say that you're wrong in thinking the reversed Page of Wands is something different, but at any rate, you do have to concede that the Page is a little boy. Even guys who are in their chronological adulthood can be quite immature and with the card being reversed the immaturity might not be very enjoyable for you.

A Page of Swords boy would know how to build you a nice, cozy fire, for instance, but the reversed Page would set a fire in the back yard and bring the fire trucks rushing over. An upright Page would be easy enough to be around and joyful to spend time with and his youthfulness might be kind of refreshing. The reversed Page would be a constant mothering chore.