Pages of Shustah cards

Seaqueen

2 red Little Foxes

Of the red cards, the one that baffles me a little is the 2 - Red Foxes.
Is it that it is a double symbol of trickery - both the Moon meaning false light as in reflection and Foxes as being cunning and sly?
I can see a couple of little pranksters. It starts out as fun and games like the 2 little foxes playing but the true nature of their game is not totally revealed under the moonlight. Hope that explanations helps.

Seaqueen

Learning & Reading the Green Shustah Cards - introduction

The Green Shustah cards have similarities to the energy of the Tarot Pentacles suit. Green is a colour associated with earth in the Tarot system as well. This suit is about growth and development. Progress can only be achieved when effort is applied. When effort is applied you will see results. Pentacles represent the results of our efforts.

There are 14 Green cards as there are 14 blue, (red, black already discussed) yellow in the deck.

I will provide some brief statements for each sign which you could jot in your accompanying Shustah book there is ample room under the Triad category. You can use this additional information when studying the cards.

1. Candle: beneficial energy shedding light on a problem
2. Guardian Dog: you are protected & don't see the good in your life
3. Unicorn: channel your energy to create results
4. Path: far sighted vision
5. Noisy Seabird: more chatter than actual action
6. Pregnant Mouse: get in touch with what you need
7. Open Door: embrace limited opportunities
8. Journey: step by step you reach your destination
9. Mammoth: learn from your past lessons
10.Legal Papers: unfinished matters or creative projects

Page:
11. Playful Page: the child within wants to play

Horse:
12. Magical Horse: keep applying energy to stay on track

Angel:
13. Angel of Spring: new beginnings start with new seeds

Lord:
14. Lord of Contemplation: think before you act

If you want to discuss any of the Green cards please post your comments or questions.

jema

I got the Green Guardian Dog both today and yesterday. But in different places. How would one interpret the Dog as Premise and as Problem and as Result?
Just curious. I know it will depend on surrounding cards to a degree.

Seaqueen

green Guardian Dog

I got the Green Guardian Dog both today and yesterday. But in different places. How would one interpret the Dog as Premise and as Problem and as Result?
Other keywords for green Guardian Dog could be faith & trust.

Premise: (or foundation) the situation most likely has friendly energy or could be about a person close to you. Also, your friendship could be called upon to help someone out.

Problem: questioning the validity of a friendship. If surrounded by reds study the trio carefully. Something which appears "good" might just mask what's really going on.

Result: to take a friendlier approach to the situation. Might be asked to protect someone's intentions. For example, sticking up for someone when they are notthere to defend themselves. If no question, then the energy of the green Dog suggests to look at things in an uncomplicated manner.

jema

Excellent!
Looking forward to the yellow pages!
I am posting my readings on the forum too by the way, in case anyone is curious.

Seaqueen

Learning & Reading the Yellow Shustah Cards - introduction

In continuation of the Suits of the Pages of Shustah cards.

The Yellow Shustah cards are all gain and creativity. This suit contains positive energy and possesses similarities to the Pentacles blended with the Swords air element. It is welcome in any layout you do and in particular as the outcome card in the trio layout found in Manser's accompanying book. The yellow suit is linked to awareness which promotes observation.

There are 14 Yellow cards as there are 14 blue (red, black, green already discussed) in the deck.

Included below are some brief statements for each card. You could jot these meanings in your accompanying Shustah book there is ample room under the Triad category. You can use this additional information when studying the cards.

1. Chalice: one way I use this card is to indicate time. Time all depends on how you see the cup. Is it full, 1/2 full or empty. It does suggest sharing as well.
2. Labyrinth: look deep within yourself to solve the unanswered questions.
3. Butterflies: be agile as a butterfly and don't let problems stick to you.
4. Little Fool: from your innocence comes experience.
5. Little Holy Pigs: expect rewards. You will receive what you deserve.
6. Witch Hazel Tree: Improvements pending.
7. Treasure: the colour of the jewels implies which level is gifted.
8. Gnomes: your hard work will pay off.
9. Spinning Top: situation is in motion so brace yourself.
10.Coins: relax the benefits are coming.

Page:
11. Strange Page: awareness through connecting with another person.

Horse:
12. Golden Horse: a win-win situation.

Angel:
13. Angel of Autumn: to keep your interest loosen up your focus on the situation.

Lord:
14. Lord of Power: consolidate your focus or objective.

If you want to discuss any of the Yellow cards please post your comments or questions.

BodhiSeed

I'm busy filling my "notes" section... :D

Seaqueen

I'm busy filling my "notes" section... :D
Hope you find the statements for all the suits helpful when you interpret the cards. With the Shustah sometimes you need to think outside the box a little. Often only one or two levels are applicable (from the handbook). It is truly amazing when you meditate on a card it can move it's shaping which will alter some of the meanings accordingly.
Thank you for your participation.

jema

Just the blue pages waiting!
Then perhaps we can post some readings to discuss?

strings of life

To those that have the deck, or the deck and the book, have you found that the book is worth getting? I'm going to buy these, but am not sure if I need the book or not.

I have always loves the artwork on these and my studies/focus has been on colors as part of meanings as of late, and this deck will help me out with my Lenormand studies in many ways too.

Are you guys thinking of reviving the study group?