Past Life Spread

Kristyjnh

I'm really glad you guys like it :)

I've made spreads before but this one had a really nice flow to it and has made lots of sense to me. Would be cool to hear your results!!

Would be really interested to see this if you could post this!! Turns out I was a complete asshole in the reading I got so would be nice to see if I had anything that could explain this!

Haven't been on in awhile, sorry~ I can totally post the one I made.
(I haven't Tarot-read about my past life in awhile, but when I do I look forward to using yours!)

PAST LIVES
**1***2***********
****3*************
***4a***4b***4c***
********4d********
***5a***5b***5c***
********5d********
*****6a***6b******
********6c********
1) Number of past lives
2) # of Human past lives
3) Karma carried over from past lives

4) Most recent human past life
a) Life – Goal
b) Life – Personality
c) Life – Love
d) Death

5) Most important human past life
a) Life – Goal
b) Life – Personality
c) Life – Love
d) Death

6) Most important animal past life (or most accessible if you don't have access to an animals-only deck)
a) Animal
b) Life
c) Death

If you have an animal deck, then you draw from that for 6a. If not, then I suppose you can look at the Tarot card you drew, usually animals feature somewhere on the cards.

You can modify it as you like, removing the animal one or adding more cards to each life.

For me, I only had one human past life, so both of the human ones were referencing that one. (Which turned out to be a little girl, married at 3, killed by my Grandfather at 7. Live in Damascus in the 1400's). My friend who I first tested this with had 3 different human past lives, and 4 & 5 were clearly different. Tarot gives feelings and generals really well, I used my Pendulum to get the details.