Penis Reader

Miren

Oh Breezes that's a great story!!!! I once had to take a circumcized friend online to show him what an uncircumcized penis looked like. You'd think he'd know. He thought it was very weird.

I don't think that I could focus on this kind of reading. With tarot you have the cards and with palmestry you have a familiar part of the body. Like even with my guy friends, I don't have a problem touching their hands and I know what different guys' hands look like. But I have never seen my guy friends' penises and hope to keep it that way. And I really wouldn't want to do it for strangers. :(

cheekyminx

:laugh: Oh my, too funny.

Who's seen that movie with Cameron Diaz? Oh....what's it called??? *thinks* Ah yes, The Sweetest Thing. The Penis song is very funny.

Lillie

I don't know why people get their kids circumsised.
It just seems such a barbaric thing to do to a baby.

And foreskins can be quite funny.
Has anyone seen them australian guys?
Puppetry of the penis?
They couldn't do half them tricks without a foreskin!

It must be for something or it wouldn't be there.

I'm sure I read somewhere that in some countries where it is not done for religious reasons, but apparently for health and cleanliness, that the original idea was to desensitise the penis and discourage kids from playing with themselves.
And the helath and cleanliness argument oly came later.

If that's true it's an awful thing, to deliberatley desensitise a little child like that.

La Hierbera

*La Hierbera realizes she must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, while roaming the halls of AeT, to find herself in this room full of all manner of penis posters, charts, photogtaphs, sculptures, protractors, measuring sticks, scales, dioramas and countless boxes of very meticulous research notes*

smw

I feel disorientated too..:joke: I clicked on the last page of what I thought was a thread on pendulums.... Thought it said pendis, a term I wasn't familiar with...

EarthAngel2911

Thank you for reviving this thread! It really lightened my morning! lol

Barleywine

To elevate the esoteric "cred" of this thread (and pretend to get it out of the gutter :)), the letter Yod (the Hermit) means "hand" (specifically, the open hand) and some writers have equated it to the penis due to the association of "touch" with coition and the "fertilizing principle." So reading that particular "hand" wouldn't be that far afield from reading a palm, now would it? (Well, I tried . . .)

On a lighter note, I once went looking for the Dick's Sporting Goods website on-line. What I SHOULD have entered was www.dicksportinggoods.com, but I was in a hurry. Let's just say, man, did I EVER get . . . (both "shorn" and "unshorn.")

ETA: I forgot to ask, has anyone determined whether the relevant "lines" are visible "at rest" (the "hand" is "closed") or only when "active" (the "hand" is "fully extended")? Preparation for the reading could get interesting . . .

RedSquirrel

[emoji23] This thread made my day.

DownUnderNZer

Have heard of this and butt readings some years back which was why this friend did a toilet paper reading to prove anything can be read really and she was excellent with that roll!. :D

Suppose it might be considered a "cold reading" though really...

Normal Temperature -

Shriveled up: I can see you have security issues and may feel inadequate in certain situations.

Erect: Very confident performer in all areas of your life.

Relaxed: Very laid back and comfortable in your skin so as to speak.

Speckled with small red bumps: You may need to seek medical advice just to be on the safe side. I'm wondering if you lead a very active social life, but tend to be a little too care free at times.

Condom adorned: You are definitely the safe type, a planner, careful and not reckless.

Ring Adorned: You are not conventional, a bit of a dare devil...not afraid of adventure or trying new things. May have been a bit of a rebel too.

So....maybe not that difficult to read after all. :thumbsup: :D ;)