Planets in Containment compared to conventional chart reading.

M-Press

Famous person planetary sequence info...

Suddenly, I thought: in't it better if we DON'T know who the person is?
So:

ASC
Neptune
Saturn
Moon
Jupiter
Mars
Uranus
Venus
MC
Mercury
Sun

Now, all I need, is to forget!!!!!

Other than that, everything else-fine with me!

dadsnook2000

Final posting in this thread ???

Hi M-press. The "Internet" reference was to indicate one example of how you might structure incomming demands and contacts in your daily business world so as to limit fluctuations and outside-the-box demands -- all to make it easy to gain both control and focus.
*** We've had a very large number of non-participating viewers to this thread, more than most threads achieve. That tells me that there is a lot of interest in basic astrology by people who may be too shy to enter into this types of give-and-take discussion. It would probably be best to develop another format that enabled more participation and yet still offered ways to share deeper insights and practices. I'm going to ask Minderwiz if he wants to participate in such a site -- perhaps we'll strive to continue the same bantering-yet-serious style put into place within this thread. My sense is that taking a chart of a famous person such as Martha Stewart, for which Astrodatabank.com provides both a chart and a biography, would enable us to first explore basic chart reading techniques: Sun-Moon-Asc., strong aspect patterns, chart shaping, the planets and their house rulerships one-by-one, mid-points, and other exploration techniques. We'd put together some guidelines -- we don't want to be inundated by copies of "other people's" interpretations but we do want to explore a component at a time. We'll talk about this over the next few days with the Thread Moderator's and see if they want to play a role. Dave.

M-Press

Yes! Got you!

I agree with you Dave...
Although among "my people" I'm considered soemone who knows the stars, here i felt a total newborn!
I learned a lot, but ther were also many thing I felt I needed the basics...
The beauty of asrtology is that you can know a lot, but still not know some other things...
I only heard of the North Node, just last year , for example!

I find your suggestion great... yes, to prob e in to someone famous, everybody knows them, we learn... basics and beyond...

I really enjoy this, and I hope to able to keep spending plenty time in it!

Thank you!

ps: if we start a new thread on this, could you please pm me? (if you remember?) I'm getting into a new project, and only incoming emails will get me "out"!!!