please join us in the new deck "Tarot of Innocence"

rhombchick

Oh wow! I love decks that tell a story. I find it so much easier to read decorated pips than just plain ones. I loves the colours and the ace of wands looks awesome too! Wow! I can't wait till it is released! Good luck!!!!

flying black kat

I want to be number 3.

Kathy

Chronata

A fabulous collaboration, and some very brilliant ideas and art!

I love what I have seen so far!

ECD

They are amazing, I love the chariot, brilliant! They are a true reflection of the lady I already know

Jewel

Congratulations you guys!!!!! It is looking wonderful, like many I just love the Chariot! Can't wait to see it in color. I also love have you have characters running through their own journeys through cards that really parallels how we are all interconnected some how and that what we do, see and experience has impact. Love the concept!

The book also sounds terrific. I love the fact that you plan to include a "workbook" section as I think that for beginners especially having some guidance on how to play with or other more serious guidance is incredibly useful.

Please do include prelimiary sketches in the book if you can, it is neat to see how the evolve to their final form.

Again congratulations to you both and good luck with your deck!

Ravenswing

Thank you all

This project means a great deal to me... Those of you who go back a ways might remember my former ill-fated collaboration. My partner, the designer, pulled out suddenly. I was literally left with half a deck and there was nowhere to go with it.

Needless to say (as I say it), I was hit hard. I put everything I had and a bit more into the creation-- I considered it by far better than anything I had done before.

This time is absolutely wonderful. I am actually partner with Davina rather then the artist-for-hire. Last night I did two layouts-- the 6 and 7 of Wands. They are the 38th and 39th layout. One card past halfway. And we've only been working together since the 17th of January.

Enough with the true confessions thing. It seems that everyone likes the Chariot. So, here you are...

raven

Attachments

• jpgChariot.JPG
    jpgChariot.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 165

firemaiden

The chariot is very cute! My favorite card so far is the wheel. Interesting perspective. The magician, however, freaks me out.

shadowdancer

I love it...lol (but then I am biased I guess :D )

Remember I said the number on the chariot was relevant? Take a look at the helmet and cast your mind back - seen headgear like that before?

Now you know who the lead driver is :)

Yep, he can turn his hand to anything and make use of what he has at his disposal. Thus his chariot is more stable and is about to pass the winning flag!

We tried to get a couple of orientations usually associated with the chariot, i.e. reversed and upright. I think it works overall. Either character could be the focus for a reading, showing a slightly different take or slant. Or.. you may associate with one of the bystanders. How about the character with their hands over their eyes, not daring to look, knowing their favourite charioteer is soo close to that finishing flag. (I'm like that on formula 1 race weekends...lol particularly if it is a fight to the very last corner).

Davina

shadowdancer

Firemaiden, what is it about the Magician that freaks you out?

Davina