Practice readings

Cacia

Hello All

Hope you having a bless day, I want to do some readings with the lenormand deck and was wondering if any of you would let me practice. Please post your question will do my best to answer your doubts.

I would like to receive FEEDBACK and this is not possible then and update on the reading is welcome as well, bare with me new to lenormand but would love to learn more with your help.

Thanks ladies and gentleman

:)

faerenheit

Hi, I'd love to sit!

Will I meet my future husband in Dallas?

Thank you!

Cacia

Hi, I'd love to sit!

Will I meet my future husband in Dallas?

Thank you!

faerenheit
These are your cards

4 house (Positive)+11 whip(Positive/negative) +16 stars (positive) YES

You will meet your future husband in Texas, if you see you have 2 positive cards and the whip can go either way, but because you have more positive in your reading. It is incline to a more positive answer

alice_in_wonderland

hi can i sit please?
the readings are showing school/training for me. can you tell me where is it coming from and what kind of training it would be?

thanks~

faerenheit

faerenheit
These are your cards

You will meet your future husband in Texas, if you see you have 2 positive cards and the whip can go either way, but because you have more positive in your reading. It is incline to a more positive answer

I hope so. I've heard I'll meet him after I relocate, and Dallas is the only place I intend to move to permanently after I've saved up some money. It has the best medical district in Texas, and it's close to my home so I can still visit anyone If I have to. I just won't be able to move there for a while, but I want to because I don't want to work in my home city.

Thanks for the reading!

Cacia

I hope so. I've heard I'll meet him after I relocate, and Dallas is the only place I intend to move to permanently after I've saved up some money. It has the best medical district in Texas, and it's close to my home so I can still visit anyone If I have to. I just won't be able to move there for a while, but I want to because I don't want to work in my home city.

Thanks for the reading!

Oh sweetie good luck in your career and I know you will find your romeo there lol. There is an old saying "NOBODY IS A PROPHET IN HIS OWN LAND", you will succeed in Dallas and find that special person best wishes dear.

ThtDancerGuy

faerenheit
These are your cards

I was taught that House is neutral (but negative in the case that it precedes a negative card), Whip is negative, and Stars is positive. So you have 2 negatives and 1 positive.

Cacia

I was taught that House is neutral (but negative in the case that it precedes a negative card), Whip is negative, and Stars is positive. So you have 2 negatives and 1 positive.

Hello

Well, yes I verify the information and you right, the house is neutral, but the whip can go either way neutral or positive, and star positive. So, if you think about it the house can be seen as a Positive since can go either way and the starts is positive so, the answer will be the same. The information I have about the whip is that can be positive/negative. It does not have a definitive negative at least where I got it from appears like that.

Cacia

3 sitters 3 cards reading practice for FEEDBACK

HELLO

To all the friendly people in the forum, need practice so anyone who want to be red please post your question, 3 card reading and please need FEEDBACK thank you my dears.

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Sholom Aleichem

galaxys4

hi
what do you see coming my way career wise in the months of january, february and march 2015 individually?

thanks